the engagement

She is getting ready........for his engagement. ...........
Puja asked her to wear saree and also arranged one for her
She wore necklace. .......earing, nose ring , bindi ........after all its his engagement. .......if this is what he wants.....then let this happen......she want to see ....how he is going to do this.

She wants to be there and see him becoming someone else's
She want to bear this pain......pain makes her tough. ...

It gives her strength. ..........like after her brother 's death....she learned,marshal arts. .....to give herself pain.....so that she can survive. .........

Now she is going to be alone again. .....she needs strength for that and pain of seeing him go ......will give her strength to survive without

At party------

He is lost in her thoughts. .....what to say to her .....how to explain her ......he took another glass of wine......lost in a deep thought. .....
When he heard

- kya sir....ap kya apun ko competition dene wale ho........
He turned towrds the voice. ...

Alekh came and sat at the adjacent stool at the bar counter
Rajveer saw him

Alekh - ye apka 4th glass hai.....koi tension hai kya......

- tu bhi na qaidi sagai hai aaj sir ki ......tension to hogi na...

Came huda from behind. ...

Huda - ab wo kya hai na .....ke koi kitna hi dhasu communication and strategy ka teacher kyun na ho......ladkiyon ke samne sari strategies fail ho jati hai....kyun sir ji sahi kaha na.....

Rajveer gave a laugh -sahi kaha huda .... ladkiyon ke samne na strategy kaam ati hai na communication techniques. .....

Huda - aree sir par apne to apna pyaar communicate bhi kar liya aur sagai ki strategy bhi bana li...phir kya tension hai.......
His smile vanished
Rajveer gave a deep lost look......

Alekh understood that its not about ritu....he is thinking about her....
He is observing naina from last 2 days. ...she is not happy with this engagement. ....he can feel it. ...
And rajveer 's happiness his feelings are directly proportional to her's............

Alekh - aee huda apun tere ko bolna bhul gaya...wo 2nd yr ki neha hai na .....tere ko upar library mein bula rai hai...

Huda got excited - abee qaidi pehle kyun nahi bola...sir main abhi aya.....

And he took a flight. ......

Alekh -sir apun ek baat bole......

Rajveer - han kaho...

Alekh - ap dr.ritu se kyun sagai kar rahe ho ....naina ko iski asli vajah bata do...

Rajveer gave him a strong look....did he just said that.....

Alekh knows that rajveer is not romantically involved with ritu. ....and still if he is doing this , then there has to be a strong reason.....

Rajveer - stared at him for sometime and then look again at his glass of wine....

Rajveer - nahi bata sakta ........i just. ................took a pause.....
Can't. ............

Alekh - agar use ye nahi bata sakte ke kya sach hai .....to kum se kum ye to bata do...ke kya jhut hai....

Rajveer gave him a meaning ful look....as if he has solved his problem......

Alekh turned to leave....but then again turned to him....and took the glass from his hand
- usko jhut kya hai ye batane ke liye jitni zaruri thi utni aap pee chuke ho.....