story no.1. visaal e mohabbat

Its a beautiful night of december.........really cold ........and its snowing . ......its normal to snow in delhousi .....in this wether......a beautiful cottage. .........at the hill top.......was witnessing some beautiful moments of its guests. ......

Its chilling cold but not for the 2 passionate lovers. .....who are burning themselves in their flames of love..........

who are burning themselves in their flames of love

the room is looking a total mess, with clothes lying on the floor, carelessly

...the room is looking a total mess, with clothes lying on the floor, carelessly. ..
Light is dim just enough to see 2 figures on bed. .......he is lying below with her on top........her hairs are covering his face......the sound of their panting are audible as if they are physically exerted .......
She is scratching his chest and muscles, snogging his lips...af if she will eat them. ....occasionally biting them .....
He is rubbing her back ,stroking her hairs. .......
She rested her head on his chest....getting tired of continuous physical work.....
Their skins are naked against each other.....

Rajveer- naina. .......
Naina - hummmm
Rajveer - you look beautiful without clothes. .....
Naina - besharam.......dont you get tired of saying this sentence. ......
Rajveer- jab tum 60 saal ki ho jaogi na...main tab bhi tumse yahi kahunga.........
Naina - sach......
Rajveer- i love you
Naina - dont just say.....show me....
Saying this she lifted her head. ....he started kissing her neck.....she cooperated and served him her neck to make love.....