the loss part 4

She is lying on the stretcher with needles in her hand. ........
Her body is looking as delicate as glass..............
He is standing at the gate......not brave enough to step inside...........

Naina is breathing in pain........ .....
She has not seen him yet.........a nurse is making some comfortable arrangements for her....

Naina to nurse - sister......plz mere husband ko bula dijiye....
Nurse saw rajveer standing there at the door......
Nurse - wo rahe apke husband. ........

Naina saw at the direction of the gate......and saw him there

Nurse - went out of the room to give them privacy. ......

Rajveer is not stepping inside......and naina is dieing to touch him..........one last time. ............

She slowly lifted her hand towards him .....Indicating him to come foward and hold her hand........that she want to touch him..........

Rajveer felt a magnetic pull.....and he started walking towards her..........

He came near her bed. .......and with shivering hands cluthed her hand. ..............

He sat there. ......looking at her with ocean of tears and love in his eyes. .......she was dieing for this eyes full of love for her..........

Naina - bohot kum waqt bacha hai mere paas..........ab bhi baat nahi karenge ??

This sentence was enough for his breakdown..........
He threw himself on her........crying in immense pain and agony...............Grabbing her as if trying to snatch her back from paws of death. ............

Rajveer - kyun kiya tumne aisa. ............he said forcing his voice .............kyun nahi bataya mujhe. ..........she is crying as she finally got that love which she was craving for.....

Naina - rajveer. ..........mujhe apse kuch kehna hai...main janti hun ke past mein maine apko bohot hurt kiya hai...ap pe shak kiya.......apko bohot takleef di hai.......yaha tak ke apki jaan lene ki koshish ki........par......maine jabse apse pyar kiya hai
Main jabse shadi karke apke ghar ayi hun........maine kabhi bhi apse jhut nahi kaha....kabhi ap pe shak nahi kiya
........har waqt yahi koshish ki ke kabhi apko meri wajah se koi takleef naa ho..........apko main har wo khushi dun jo ap deserve karte ho.....but i failed. ...
I always end up hurting you..........main bas apko is baat ka yakeen dilana chahta hun......ke apse zyada zaruri aur koi nahi hai mere liye......plzz believe me.............
......meri zindagi bas apse shuru hoti hai aur ap pe khatam hoti hai........main kaise yakeen dilun apko.....

There was shere helplessness in her her voice.......

..i know main kabhi kabhi naveen bhaiyya ko leke. ....... thodi selfish ho jati ho........but i can't help it........wo bhai tha mera.............
She said in a badly broken voice.................par main apse bhi utna hi pyar karti hun..............u r equally important ..........
Maine bhaiya ke liye apki jaan lene ki koshish ki tha na.....Par ab apke liye main apni jaan de sakti hun......mera yakeen kijiye..........main apse bohot pyaar karti hun.........

Maine past mein apke sath jo kiya ......mujhe maaf kar dijiye

Rajveer can't take this anymore........her pain is killing him
He is responsible for this pain...........he doubted her love he
made her soo helpless that she is soo desperate to prove her love.......may be this is the reason she took this step.........

Because this clash was always there between them.......Somewhere hidden between their love........

Rajveer - bas karo naina......aur kuch mat kaho.... tumhare pyaar se bada sach aur koi nahi hai....meri zindagi main.........main bas kuch pal ke kiye behek gaya tha......
you don't need to prove your love.......i trust you. .......i believe you............

He kissed her lips. ........to communicate their love. .......tum bohot achchi ho naina...main hi tumhare layak nahi hun shayad.........

tum mujhe chod ke nahi jaogi na Naian? ?
Main janta hun maine bohot bura hun......maine bohot galat kiya tumhare sath ........tum mujhe jo chahe saza do......bas mujhe chod ke mat jana ......i won't live without you......

She is getting unconscious slowly. .........her eyes are getting blur.........she can't see his face clear any more.......she is loosing control over her mind...........she Want to say more....bur now her organs are not supporting anymore

Rajveer - naina meri baat sun rahi hona tum

Her eyes are getting heavy. ......

Rajveer - naina ankhein kholo...mujhse baat karo.......
Sje pated her cheeks

She tried to collect some strength to speak -

Naina - mujhe apni bahon mein le lijiye .........kitne din ho gaye na........ apke seene se nahi lagi
She said slowly

He immediately hugged her .........very tightly. .......
Trying to compensate for those days...when he was punishing her...........

And that to on those days....when she was in a great need of love and affection .........
When she was carrying his baby inside her.....when she was away from her parents. .....for him...............she left her parents for him......and he left her.............alone to deal with all the pain.....and sorrows. .............

She still fought alone with her condition just to give him the happiness of a kid ..........of a family. ..............
While he was busy doubting her love, she was busy nourishing seed of his happiness for him on the death bed
She proved her love..............and he is ashamed of his love...

He was having flashes of that dreadful days. ....when he was accusing her. .......

sach hi to keh raha hun, Tumhare liye sab kuch kal bhi naveen hi tha.......aj bhi naveen hi hai......tumhari zindagi mein pata nahi main kaha hun......

Actually main itna surprise nahi hun. ..........jab tum uske liye mujhpe goli chala sakti ho. ....to tumhe kya farak padta hai...meri khushi se .....meri priorities se........tum bas wohi karo jo tumhe sahi lagta hai........

Ab mujhe tumse koi ummed nahi hai..........

Naina - i love you. ......believe me......what ever you say i will do it.....to make you believe that i love you
She murmured

Naina - maine alekh se keh diya hai....wo ye investigation abort kar dega......ap mujhse naraz mat ho

She is not in her full conscious state now -

Naina - phir sab thik ho jayeega naa.........sab thik......*$*$**$*$ sab thik ho jayega. ...........
She was giving this reassurance to herself. ........
She is passing out slowly

Naina - sab thik ho jayega. ...then u will talk to me......
...u will love me again. .......you will get angry on me
You will love.......

Before completing this last sentence she got full unconscious. ....................

Leaving rajveer to panic alone..........to cry on his unconscious love.........