Story no. 5 ---- Night of pain....

A dark os......
Read only if you are comfortable

She is driving back home........really fast.......
Worried what she might witness when she will reach home.........

It has been 3days......since lala gehlots was proved culprit and punished.....

But she was stuck in Delhi head quarter......and was not with him ....when he was facing this cyclone......and as soon as her duty got over she just want to be with him....

She is afraid how she will handel him

She has heard his broken voice...when they last talked on phone.......

She parked the car and searched for the key in her purse..........she found it and immediately unlocked the gate and went inside.....

The home was dark and quite.........

She went straight to her bedroom....and saw him sitting on the couch......with a glass of rum in his hand and an almost empty bottel on the table......

His head resting backwards on the couch........

She felt needles piercing in her heart seeing his condition......

Naina - Rajveer..........

She went to him took the glass from his hand..and pated his forehead.......
Sitting just next to him...

He opened his eyes feeling her presence...........his face was stained with tears........eyes were red due to lack of sleep........and empty and sad with the loss of a relationship......

He saw her and jerked away her hand away from his face.....

Rajveer - mil gayi fursat tumhe ane ki

Naina - ap kya keh rahe ho.......uthiye chaliye......

She hold his hand .......and he jerks her away again.........

Rajveer - main unhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga........kabhi nahi..........

tears flowing from his eyes.......

I loved him as a father........

He burst out crying ............she took him in her embrace.........

He resisted staying in her arms and tried to free himself......

Rajveer - tumhe kya farak padta hai......pichle 2mahine se maine ye trial akele handle kar raha tha........jab mujhe tumhari sabse zyada rarurat thi tum mere paas nahi thi........

Naina - Rajveer plzz.....meri baat suniye........main ana chahti thi apke paas......par..........maine kaise ati....main .........

The betrayal of his father figure......paralyzed all his rational and logical thinking......being a soldier himself how can he demand such a thing from her.....
At this dark time he was just craving for her ......

And her absence made him mad at her....for not being with him.......when he lost his only family......

she hugged him tight.......not leaving him even after his continues push....

Making eachother wet with their own teras........

He couldn't resist anymore and made himself loose in her hold..........his head buried in her chest..........

She kissed his hairs...........

He made his hold tight around her......

Rajveer - sab khatam ho gaya naina...
Sab khatam ho gaya.......kyun kiya unhone mere sath aisa.....he cheated on me......he tried to kill me naina......