The unexpected reaction

The 1st morning drill

-- major nair - cadet naina singh kaha hai
Puja - sir wo naina ki tabiyat thik nahi hai. ....ye raha uska medical letter
And she gave the  letter to him....
Mn took the  letter and read it - jab takat hi nahi hai to pata nahi soldier banne kyun a jate hai.

Evryone fumed with this statement of his for naina. .....

Alekh - ee puja kya hua naina ko

Puja - kal bp low ho gaya tha uska......mam ne aj din bhar rest karne ko kaha hai......

Naina - cadet naina singh reporting sir. .......

Evryone saw towards the voice

Mn - aap to aj medical leave pe thi na......
Puja saw her worriedly,  why she came for the drill , she is not well....

Naina - i m ok sir......i don't want to miss my classes

Mn - in that case cadet singh you are 5 mins late for your class.......10 rounds of the ground. ...now......

Naina - yes sir. ......
And she started running

Evryone felt like murdering major n ........
Alekh - sala iska murder karne ke bad agar aapun ko life time jail bhi ho gaya na to bhi locha nai......

Huda - iske khoon ke liye to main bhi tera sath dunga qaidi

Naina is running around the ground..........
She want to exausted herself as much as she can........
She is feeling just like she has felt that day when she hsd heard naveen's death news.....

Isolated. ......alone.........

"I love dr.ritu "
These words are piercing her heart again and again
How can he love that girl ......which might had betrayed naveen......
But is this the only reason hurting her......or something else
Why is she not ready to accept that rajveer can love someone else.......
She is not able to walk anymore....she is still weak...but still she is pushing herself......for this exertion. ....the more she will exert herself physically. ....the less energy she will spend emotionally. .........

She completed her punishment. .....and then major nair made her do all the drill........
Evryone was soo worried. ......for her pain and exertion was visible on her face. ....still there was a colour of determination. ...........

Alekh was not getting why she is looking so different today
As if punishing herself for some reason. .........

The drill got over ...........she was walking as if she will fall any moment. .....
Alekh - kya hua tere ko

Naina - kuch bhi to nahi. .....

Alekh - apun ko yeda mat bana. .........bol na kya hua

Naina - alekh. .......mujhe ghar jana hai..........

Alekh saw her ......deep he understood that its better if she don't say anything. ......as there is a storm inside her right now, if came out.......will damage her the most. ...........

Alekh - class ke liye der ho rahi hai chal.......

It's rajveer 's class

He is already in the room ......when she enterd. .......
He was surprised to see her......Shalini had asked her to take leave. .......then why is she here .........
She is lookin soo weak. ....and tender. .........worn out and broken.........she didn't looked at him , even for a sec......

He saw her face clearly her eyes were swollen .......she was silent. ......working on a sheet......but her silence was screaming volume..........Rajveer didn't realise when the students came and sat and are now waiting for him to start .....

Rajveer opened his book and started teaching them.......
He was glancing at her every now and then......to check wether she is listening or lost......but she was quite attentive
Though she was not making eye contact but her body language seems to be attentive and alert. ......
She was listening what he was teaching. .......

This was disturbing rajveer to the core.....why is she behaving normally. ....he had seen her  condition last night
Why is she behaving exactly opposite. ......this is scaring him

It is more dangerous when a person is hurt and  keeps quite ..............

Rajveer was unable to take it any more .....he ended his class 15 mins early. ......

He is pacing in his room .....here and there. ........
When an orderly came to his door

Orderly - sir apne bulaya. ............

Rajveer - haan .......cadet naina singh ko bula ke lao.......

Orderly - yes sir..........

------------

Naina knocked the door

Naina - may i come in sir. ......

Rajveer - come in.............and close the door......

She did what he told........

She was standing firm and strong with plain emotions

Rajveer - problem kya hai tumhari kyun kar rai ho ye sab
He said  coming in front of her....

She was looking directly looking in his eyes......
She don't want to look weak in front of him........she don't want to break in front of him......she is afraid that he will not hold her......

Naina - main samjhi nahi ap kya keh reh hai......

Rajveer - tumne dr.shalini ne aj rest karne ko kaha tha..tumhe aram karna chahiye. ....classes kyun attend kar rahi ho
tum normal kyun nahi behave kar rahi ho......

Naina - main is academy mein aram karne nahi training lene ayi hun.....aur main wahi kar rahi hun...
She said with full respect and decency. ......without any sarcasm. .......

Rajveer - don't play games with me..
He said pointing finger at her
....i know ke tum meri engagement se khush nahi ho.....then why are u........
He cluthed her by her arms.......

Naina's eyes started getting moist. ....still she was maintaining that calm expression. .........

Naina - i m just trying to be in my limits. .........

I m happy for you. .....,,.she said with  a smile and a tear rolled down her cheek at a same time......
I m just preparing myself to be alone again.......
Actually i m sory kal apse wo sab kehne ke liye. .......i m no one to tell you what you should be doing with your life......
Its good you showed me my place......

Ap bhi pareshan a gaye Honge na mujhse. ......
She said sympathetically

Rajveer is dieing with the each passing moment. ........

Naina -  meri next class ka time ho raha hai sir. ...may i leave.......

She freed herself from his grip....which now has become loose due to her words. .......
She went away

Rajveer sat on the sofa feeling terribly helpless...and lost

Rajveer - main kaise samjhaun tumhe naina.......kya samjhaun...................