the loss part 6

He sat looking at her pale lifeless body
Very carefully he pated her forehead ..
Giving himself an assurance that she is there ......with him......

She has been in coma.........from last few months.......
He dosent want to replay that scene in his head ......but he cant help when again and again those words pierce his ears......

Dr.reva - apne inhe admit karne mein bohot der kar di.....we couldn't save the baby......its a still birth.......

He felt someone slashed his heart into 2 pieces.......and he will never be able to put it back ever again......

He felt like a murderer.....who himself killed his baby....

But the very next moment a bigger fear ......choked his chest.......

Rajveer - naina thika hai na....
After loosing his baby.......he just cant...

No he dosent want to complete the sentences........
And now what dr.reva is going to say will decide whether he will live or die

Reva - as she was suffering from HELLP SYNDROME ........she is .....she is in coma.........

His world came crashing down......
He fell on the floor.....on his knees

His mind went black and blue.......
At present he hates himself the most in this world

He doesn't remember exactly what happened after that .......
he don't know when alekh came there and took him with himself......

And now sitting in front of her unconscious body he is feeling heavy on his chest again......

Those words which he said to her.......were ringing in his ears like venomous bells....
He got chocked  thinking that how she survived those words ... when he himself is unable to absorb them back

He slept there crying holding her tight

______________________________________

1 week later-

Huda - sir ap mere sath wapas chaliye

Rajveer - nahi huda .......main ab ghar jana chahta hun........

Huda - sir main apko akela nahi chod sakta.....plzz sir......

Rajveer - main akela kaha hun ......tum isi sheher mein to ho...jab bhi zarurat hogi tumhe bula lunga....
.ab to ali aur puja bhi mere baju wale apartment mein shift hone wale hain
I will be fine......

He pated his shoulder.......he can see worry in huda's eyes....
He know its hard to convince him to let him go

Rajveer - us ghar mein .....main naina ko apne kareeb mehsus karta hun.....
Wahan rahunga to shayad theek se saans le paun.....

Huda understood his emotions.......

Huda - theek hai sir.....main apko nahi rokunga...... par ap apna dhyan rakhna ......jab naina theek hokar wapas ayegi....aur agar use pata chala ke huda ne apka dhyan nahi rakha to apko pata hai na wo mera kya haal karegi.....

Rajveer smiled with the thought...of her returning back to him....

_____________________________________

He unlocked the door....and came inside the house

______________________________________

2 months later.......

.......

In hospital......

Her fingers are moving......eyes are twiching ........nurse saw these movments and ran to call dr.......

Dr.Reva is standing beside her bed.....

She is slowly trying to open her eyes..but light is irritating her eyes...

She finally opened her eyes......totally confused......her head was spinning ....and she can feel muscles paining......

Reva - naina ...can u listen to me .....

Naina nodded a yes.....

Reva smiled at her .....and turning towards the nurse.

Reva - sister go and inform her husband..........

An hour later after taking some pills and injection......naina is now in her senses........

Reva is examining her when Naina felt her stomach with her hand .....

Naina - dr...... mera baby..........

Reva saw her with a deep thought......

____________________________________

Rajveer  is driving like never before........his mind is getting paralysed  ........ the moment he got out of the meeting room and an orderly came to him with the msg that dr.reva has given a call for him. ........he is feeling short of breathe. ......

One moment he pray that naina should be fine and the next moment all those deadly thoughts  cross his mind sending shiver down her spine..........

.....................................

He is running like a maniac at the hospital 's corridor........
He dashed with 2 dr.s on his way.....

He was about to turn to his left when he heard dr. Reva 's voice........

Reva -  captain wait I need to talk to u 1st......

Hearing her voice he halted........

Rajveer - dr.kya hua hai.....naina theek hai na......

Reva - come to my cabin.........

They sat in there cabin and moment after moment a shock is evident on his face.....as reva is speaking he is getting more and more stifff.......

There chat got over and she said...

Reva - go meet her.....and be very careful with ur words....they are more potential than medicine when it comes to healing......

He noded and started rushing towards her room.......

.............................................................