The loss.......part 2......

The breakfast tray is kept as it is. ......his inattention his insensitiveness is killing her.........after marriage he had always kept her as a pampered spoile brat. ......fulfilling all her demands. .....to bear her all nakhras ........to make her feel special without any reason......

She knows how much he loves  her.....she is constantly giving herself reassurance that evrything will get fine.......
But still from last 1 month she is so badly longing for his love....his care.... his touch. ......his kiss......his short cute love making. .....
She wants to hear from him that how beautiful she looks...even with this baby bum......she wants to hear that how special she is for him.....
She wants to discuss all those baby plans...with him

She is  calling him regularly from morning he is avoiding her calls.......

She is messaging him

Talk to me atleast. ...................i know you are upset with me

Plzz pick up the phone...........

Plzzz........come home......i need you......

But he didn't gave a single reply........

She closed her eyes. .......remembering how everything was perfect 1 month before. ........

Flashback

R - Naina maine kaha na.....main bana ke khilata hun.......

N - lekin mujhe apke hath ka pizza nahi khana .....mujhe pizza hut ki hi pizza khana hai.....

Rajveer - janu main tumhe usse bhi achcha pizza bana ke khilaunga...

And he is busy preparing the pizza toppings in kitchen

Naina - ek pizza kha lungi to kya bigad jayega. ...

Rajveer - meri jaan dr. Ne strictly mana kiya hai...ke no eating outside food.......

Naina - to phir promise karo ke ye sab bahar ki noodles, pizaz ,momos, hotdog , burgers jab tak main nahi kha sakti hun....aap bhi nahi kahoge.........

Rajveer - i promise main tumhare bina ye sab cheeze bilkul nahi khaunga. ......

She sat with a cute puppy frown face.....

Rajveer pasted some spread cheeze......on her lips. ........sirf tum pregnant nahi ho.....we are pregnant. .....and then he smashed his lips on hers.......licking the cheeze from her lips

------------

Naina is crying and crying whole afternoon. ..........her maid..
Mrs ana........is worried for her......she is again and again
Asking her to eat something. ....to drink some milk or juice

But she is eating enough just to survive for her baby. ..........

After convincing her from 15 mins she made her drink some milk. .........
And naina again layed down tired of crying drifting slowly in sleep.......

Mrs.ana came in the kitchen and made a call

Ana - yes sir mam ne dudh pee liya.....par sir........

Rajveer - what tabiyat theek hai na uski......

Ana - sir pata nahi.......subah se roye jaa rai hai. ...she is crying continuesly. .....sir i think u should come home. ...

Rajveer  cut the call.........

He is sitting in his office. ....when he saw her photo kept on the table.....he picked it and saw with all the love..

He is hating himself.. thinking about last night........he was about to slap her.....his pregnant love. ........his life........he had seen the shock , the hurt the pain in her eyes.......when he raised his hand on her......