Teaser ------The loss part 3

She is on stretcher. ......breathing heavily due to lack of oxygen. ......nurses are busy doing their duty. .......2 - 3 doctors are discussing her condition. .....trying to take  a decision. ......
And he is shivering out of fear.....his mind is blank.....he is not able to register what is happening around him......

He is looking at her  fragile  body.....he saw a nurse fitting oxygen mask on her face......

He is sweating. .......his body has become cold.....his life is chocked in his throat. ......

Naina's gynaecologist. ....dr. reva......came to him to take him in his cabin. ...to discuss her case......

In her cabin

Dr. Reva - sabse pehle to ap ye bataiye....ke inhe aap itni der se kyun laye. ......inki halat ke hisab se to inhe 2 - 3 din pehle hi yaha admit ho jana chahiye tha......

Rajveer is unable to answer this question. .......- baat kya hai dr.......wo thik hai na.....kuch hoga to nahi na use.......

Dr - main abhi kuch nahi keh sakti.......

Rajveer - kya matlab kuch nahi keh sakti....ap nahi bataengi to kaun batyaega......

Dr- apki wife ka case bigad chuka hai captain shikhawat ......
Maine to naina ko pehle hi bata diya tha...ke ye pregnancy uske liye risky ho sakti hai........lekin wo nahi mani.....

Rajveer - what??????
Earth slided away from beneath his feet.....

Ye ap kya keh rai hai.......kya matlab hai is baat ko....

Dr. - iska matlab naina ne ap ko ab bhi kuch nahi bataya

Rajveer - ap kya kehna chahti hai dr...plz saaf saaf bataiye

Dr....tells him about their 1st report diagnosis

Dr - your wife is having  condition of preeclampsia

High blood pressure problem during pregnancy. ....sometimes severe headache severe nausea  and severe vomiting. .....pain in the abdomen, short for breath. .....blurred vision....

Rajveer - ye sab to hota tha use....par usne kaha tha ke apne kaha hai ke sab normal hai....ghabrane ki baat nahi hai..
Its a part of pregnancy. ......

Dr- janti hun ..........wo apko batana nahi chahti thi.....usne kaha tha ke agar apko pata chal gaya ke ye pregnancy risky hai to ap is pregnancy ke favour mein nahi honge and abortion ke liye zid karenge

Maine use bohot samjhaya tha....that she should not go with this decision. ......phir usne  batay ke uske pehle bhi 2 miscarriage ho chuke hai. ... and you were realy heart broken. .....that you desperately wanted a child....but at the same time.....agar apko sach pata chala....to you will choose her over evrything and you will never support for this pregnancy. .....isliye she signed this consent form and she told me....not to tell you anything. .....

Dr - bina kuch jane bhi .....you took great care of her..even she took all the necessary precautions. ......
....par pichle kuch dino se wo jitni baar check up ke liye ayi....her health was detoriating. .......

I don't understand what went wrong. .....but she use to look really stressed out. ......may be work load or family problem.....but she was not just happy anymore.....jo is tarah ki condition mein bohot zaruri hota hai.....stress can make any condition more worse.....
Actually it has already made her condition worse. .......

She is now suffering from

HELLP SYNDROME

hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelet count)- This is a condition usually occurring late in pregnancy that affects the breakdown of red blood cells, how the blood clots, and liver function for the pregnant woman.

ITS A LIFE THREATENING CONDITION. ......
For the  mother. ......and for the baby....

We need to operate and get the baby out....immediately
Sign this form....aur ho sake  to apke baki family members, inke parents. ....friends.......sab ko bula lijiye. ......

Be mentally prepared for any thing. .......