Intezaar ka Haq -part 2..

Ahluwalia house

At dinner table

Eraa - naina......sujata bohot force kar rai hai ...tujhe bhi sath lane ke liye......chalna beta.......tina bhi keh rai thi ke har haal mein naina didi ko meri sagai mein lana ...........

Naina - maa .....main sujata bua ko bilkul tolerate nahi kar pati hun ap jante ho.........unhe meri har cheez se problem rehti hai ....mere kapdo se.......mere doston se......mere preferences se ......yaha tak ke unhe to mera army join karna bhi pasand nahi tha......unke hisab se ladkiyon ko shadi karke ghar pe baithna chahiye. ...........
Khamkhaa main chalungi.....wo phir mujhe irritate karengi.. apko mere liye rishte batengi.......
main ulta jawab dedungi .....unhe bura lag jayega.....

Ek to training complete hote hi hume duty join karne ke orders a gaye the........6 mahine baad ab jake 1 hafte ki chutti mili hai.........mujhe bas ghar pe aram karna hai......ap aur baba jao delhi.......2 din ki to baat hai....main reh lungi akele....

Baba - rehne do na era uska man nahi hai to kyun force kar rai ho.......

Naina started eating her rice....wondering if she succeeded in convencing her mother to escape this 2 day delhi trip to attend her cousin's engagement. ...........
She cannot go at all....how can she ......when finally after 6 months.......they have planned a strategy to meet....as he is posted in an army camp near nainitaal. ......and he will be here tonight.....after her parents leave for delhi in an hour..

Era -thik hai mat chal.........waise bhi tujhse kaun jeet sakta hai...........

Naina became excited with her mother's announcement. ...

But era is confused ,from last few days.....after her graduation....she has become different....she can see that old naina coming back......that spark that shine in her eyes which she see..is just like old days.....when naveen was there.....ofcourse she is happy for her daughter.....but she is curious to know the reason.

While the mother and daughter were doing dishes at the basin.....era asked her....

Era - sona I want to ask you something...from long time...

Thats what her parents and naveen use to call her at home.

Naina- ji maa....puchiye.....

Era - is there something you are not telling us about....

She said while scrubbing the plate....and naina stopped scrubbing the bowl in her hand.......and saw her mother.....

or rather I should ask....is there someone you are not telling us about..

Naina - maa ap kya bolna chahte ho..

Era smiled - tu nahi batana chahti to mat bata......
Bohot waqt baad tere chehre pe hasi dikhai di hi.....khushi dikhai di hai....

Tu khush hai mere liye yahi kafi hai...
Jab bhi man kare to bas naam bata dena uska...

With this she went pink in front of her mother and her mother got the confirmation of her doubt.....

--------------------

Naina is standing at the door to see off her parents ....
She closed the door and smiled remembering her mother's words.....
She is so relieved to see the positive reaction of her mother.....

May be she can dare to tell them......

She was lost in her thoughts when her phone buzzed.....

It was his message.......

"I will be there by 10...."

She got thrilled reading his text.....

She quickly cleared the table and went to take a shower.....and got groomed in a lower and loose top......