intezaar ka haq part 4

Sunrays penetrating the glass window......disturbed his sleep......the alarm rang as well.....its time for his morning jog......but wait he is not able to get up with her weight on his body

He felt her skin against him......he smilled......this is one of those rare beautiful morning.....when he wakes up seeing her face.......

Its a weekend and he succeeded in smuggling naina in his quarters.....

He still cant get over this fact that she is sleeping in his arms...so peacefully soo carelessly....
In those training days of her....when they use to discuss only about naveen's case.......her survival in the academy....who would have thought that one day they will share themselves with each other ............

That she will lover her back........
He saw her face and a sweet smile spread on his face........

He is soo madly in love with her......he thought.......he cant resist and kissed her cheeks......really hard out of love

This pretty little bundel of happiness is all he ever needed.......

He kissed her chin.....
She stirred irritatingly.......

Naina - mujhe sone do...........

Rajveer - varna kya karogi....hummm

He said kissing her lips......
Her eyes still close..........in a sleepy voice she said

Naina - I will complaint to the authorities that you are having an affair with your junior officer.....
..and that you kept me awake till 2 o clock and now u want me to get up at 6.......

Rajveer - I have a better option .....tell them that I am taking advantage of you........
He said in a seductive voice....tracing her back..........with his fingers

That will be more troublesome.........

Naina - sabko pata chal jayega ke ye seedhe sade captain Rajveer ke peeche........is a bad boy.......who do all those things in bed.............

She said with a naughty smile

Rajveer - phir to mera courtmarshal ho jayega......

He said in a dramatic fear tone........

Naina - achcha hai na .....then u will be there for me....24 hrs.......I can have you whenever I want.......

She said seductively...........

Rajveer  - you can have me now as well.........

Saying this he pounced on her.....tickling her and kissing her...
They rolled on bed ....laughing and kissing ....giggling and playing..........

He again dominated her body and and started kissing her breast......

She moaned sweetly.........

Naina - dont start...... meri bus hai 7 baje ki.......we have already  done twice last night........

Rajveer - I can't help it ......its out of my hand now........you have no idea how much I missed you.....all these days.......and on top of that.....u are not wearing anything......how many times I have told you.......that wear something when you are sleeping next to me......you are even more arousing without clothes...

He got further down and down.......
She started taking his name out of pleasure and excitement.....

She know. Now its difficult to stop him.......he is charged al ready........

Naina - Rajveer plz stop.......I have to reach bus stop at 7 am ..........or I will miss my bus for nanitaal........I have got only 6days leave......and one day is already over.......

Let me go.............
She said in an intoxicated voice.......her words not matching her actions......

He inserted his tongue deep inside....making her moan loud.......

She is pulling his hairs.....scratching his back.........and shouting his name...

He can figure it out that she is ready....
He again left her and wore the protection.......

And adjusting their positions........he started pushing inside her......

She moaned and screamed his name...
He went on hard on her ....... untill he got satisfied...........

After a long tireing ride......he laid beside her ..........its 7:30 already.....

Bus has been missed..........

Naina - you are soo impatient........
You made me missed my bus again....

Rajveer - bus is fine .....I just hope you dont miss your periods........
Thank god condom didn't got tore all the three times.......

Naina  - fattu......

He opened his eyes.....which were  close all this time out of tiredness......

Rajveer - main fattu nahi hun ok.....

Naina - achcha......4months back yaad hai na mere ghar pe kya hua tha.....
She giggle........

Rajveer  - ha ha ha very funny......

Naina - achcha tell me na what were u planning......kyunki apke chehre se saaf dikh raha tha that u r almost convinced that I will get pregnant....

Rajveer - aur kya ......tumhare maa baba ke paas jata aur unse kehta that I made ur daughter pregnant.....and now whether  they like or not they have to get us married.......

Naina went a bit serious and asked out of curiosity......

Naina - I thought u would have asked for an abortion ........we are not married yet and the army..........

He saw her immediately..............

Rajveer - what made you think soo....

Naina - just a passing thought........

Rajveer - naina.......whenever u will conceive........the child will not just be a result of what we do on bed.........

It will be the 1st trace of our love.........
Of my immense love for you...........
And what on this earth made you think that I will try to erase the 1st trace of our love .........
No matter we are married ot not......

He rubbed her cheeks lovingly........

There are not enough words in any language....which I can use to tell you how terribly I am in love with you...

And anything related to you is valuable for me more than anything else........
And that includes our baby.......

She climbed on him and hugged him with all the love and force...

Naina -thats why  I am soo crazy about you........
I think we can do 4th time also.....

Rajveer - thank god I bought extra condoms.....
They giggle and played and made romance........

When her phone rang .......

She pushed him back immediately and took the call .....it was her mother's phone.......

Naina - han maa........nahi wo main raat tak aungi.....

Rajveer got up and sat down besides her......distracting her....by rubbing her bare back....

Naina - han wo subah ki bus miss ho gayi......

He has started kissing her neck region

Naina - wo kuch kaam tha maa.......main raat ko milti hun....

Bye.......

Naina - aap na ......ruko batati hum....
And she started biting him hard on neck...out of punishment....

He screamed out of pain......

Rajveer - ab to aur nahi jane dunga....

Saying this he made his grip tight around her....
She kept wrestling against him.....and he kept giving her sweeet torcher.....

They just cant have enough of eachother......

The end
Of this ss...