Story no. 3---------The loss. .........

Rajveer and naina are married from last 2 yrs.....living a happy healthy marriage life....but they have married against her parent's wish......hence naina is cut of from the family...
...lala gehlot is a traitor is not yet revealed. ..... and rajveer continue to admire him as a father figure. .....but.....

Rajveer is not talking to her properly from last 1 month......
Though he is fulfilling all his duty.......towards her......but not a single good word is being exchanged between them.....

Naina woke up and saw that the other side of bed is already empty. ....he left early morning. ......
She turned left and saw that her breakfast tray is ready. ..on the table. .........
Her eyes are swelled up from last night crying. ........

And again fresh tears are flowing from her eyes......thinking about him........in there years of relationship. ...this is 1st time he is behaving so cold towrds her............

She understands that whatever is going on in their life right now is not easy for him to digest..........
She is trying her level best to prevent him from breaking. ..but they cannot denny the fact.....which has been popping up from last 6 months of investigation. ......

When alekh had broke the news in front of her.....she was terrified to the core.....
She kept quite for 5 months. .....hoping that the news is false
Maybe they don't know the whole truth. ....but with the recent investigation it become clear that its not a false news
That its true ....and now its high time that they should break the news to him........its high time to take some action.

And when they broke the news to him.....he got mad on her
He didn't even realise that he should not behave like this with her in this condition. ............

She tried to convince him to make him believe the truth. ....
But he kept denying. ... she showed him some proofs which were not specific but still pointing towards lala gehlot. .....
But he has shut up all the logics and common sense to enter his mind........

He told her to stop this rubbish right now.....but how can she stop when she knew that he is the man responsible for his brother 's death. ....and he is the one responsible that she almost Lost Rajveer in that cl.shakti 's murder case........

But with the recent solid proof....potential enough to arrest him.........Rajveer lost his temper on her.....and last night again due to there heated conversation he was almost at the edge of raising his hand on her......

That anger in his eyes towrds her....and that raised hand...on her .......shivered her soul............though he didn't hit her.......but still that action left its impression on her soul.

Her voice got choked. ........her breath got suffocated. ............
He left from the room.......Breaking the glasss vase on the floor out of anger. ........

She cried and cried and cried. .......
She picked up her phone to call alekh .....huda .....puja.....but evrytime she pick up her phone and keep it back.....not dialing there number........

She kept her hands on her full grown stomach and cried hugging her baby.....she is 9 month pregnant. .........