The loss part 5

Lala - tumhari biwi tumse zyada hoshiyaar thi......agar wo beech mein na ayi hoti to naveen ki tarah tum bhi ya to jail mein hote ya shamshaan mein......

He is staring him with horror in his eyes..........

Lala - waise tumhare bachche ke aur naina ke bare mein suna....bohot afsos hua......

Rajveer is speechless he don't know what to say......this shock has locked up his tounge.......

And the constables made him sit in police van and took him away.......

Br chandok came from behind.......and pated his shoulder.......

With a deep pitty for him on his face
He don't know what to say to him either.........

Bc - take care son......mere khayal se tum kuch dino ki leave lelo....

_____________

Its evening.........and he is still sitting at that same bench outside the courtroom........

He is empty inside .....and freezed outside.......
People passing by are staring at him weirdly........

The jeep halted and a uniformed officer got down from the jeep and came running towards the court.....kept looking here and there walking from the corridors.......when finally he found him........

He moved towards him slowly.......sat besides him and kept his hand on Rajveer's shoulder.....to gain his attention.....

Sirrrr........
He said.......

Rajveer felt someones presense......and saw him.......

He saw huda sitting by his side with tears in his eyes........

Huda - sir raat hone wali hai ...... ghar chaliye.......

He tried to move him ......but he is sitting like a statue.........

Rajveer - maine uski baat nahi mani

I desrve this.......

She was right............I didn't believe her.........

And tears started making thier way out.....

Huda took him in a caring hug.......unable to see his Rajveer sir like this........

He remembered that day when he was weak ....crying in front of him and he had given him hope and motivation.........his Rajveer sir had saved him from loosing self confidence.......by showing his faith on him.........he won't let his Rajveer sir get shattered either........

Huda - sir ap mere sath mere ghar chaliye....uthiye sir...........

______________________________________

Huda is living in a military quarter from last 6 months in delhi.........

Huda on phone

Huda - nahi yaar ud ......main to filhal sir ko apne ghar le aya hun......sir ko akela kis ke bharose chodta........

Ud - tumne bilkul thik kiya chief.......just take care of him........main is weekend pe ane ki koshish karta hun.......

Huda - ali bhi keh raha tha ke wo sunday tak ajayega ......delhi headquarters mein kuch kaam hai use............

Ud - humesha humein sir ki zarurat hoti thi ........ is baar sir ko humari zarurat hai ........

Ud remember  how he saved his life and career......and a pain was evident on his face.........