twenty four

Sung Jiyeon's POV

The truth blinded me like a sudden ray of the sun.

Yes, I did hurt him and I'm regretting myself for doing that. I'm a cruel woman who does things eventually without knowing what others would feel.

But his explanation shocked me and made me complete the puzzle I've been solving for years.

"W-Wait. . . Bomb. . L-Leaving. . . A-America. . . N-Never going back. . . Dangerous. . . Dying. . . Packing. . . Apologizes. . . Misunderstanding. . ." My tears flowed endlessly to my cheek.

Jimin wiped my tears using his handkerchief, "What's the matter?"

THROWBACK.

"Hey c'mon sweetie let's pack up." mom commanded.

"Huh why?"

"Nothing, don't ask just pack your things."

"I'm asking why."

"Don't as —"

"Well it looked unsafe here from now on, our dog has been barking and sniffing the ground for days. I was bothered with it and I think that there's something wrong there like something dangerous, maybe a bomb? but anyway we'll leave Korea and go to America, possibilities that we might not going back again but we're really sorry Jiyeon.."

"The reason."

"What are you talking about?"

A sudden rage of anger rush to my head, my eyes firing in anger as I balled both of my fist. Jimin, on the other hand, looked confused with my act.

"T-The reason why I left you." I cried my heart out while Jimin hugged me immediately.

"Shh shh, that was then. The most important thing today is that we're together." he said that made me soft but still angry and sad about my parents.

"Yeah, you're right let's cherish and enjoy this moment together." I wrapped my arms around him. He smiled at me, the smile I loved.

I looked at the starry sky above us, shining in constellations.

"Aw that star looked like Jeongyeon's." I said.

Jimin smiled and nodded slowly, we still can't believe about her lost.

I shivered as the cold wind hit us, Jimin enveloped me with a tight hug to make me feel warm. I blushed at his touch.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry for leaving you. I can't believe that I hurt you." I said truthfully, Jimin's hug grew tighter.

He chuckled, "I do understand that, it was for your own safety, I'm actually glad that you left or else you'll end up like my mother." he said sincerely with a soft voice.

"Aww thank you Jimin, you're the sweetest."

"That flatters me, anyway, it's getting cold. Let's go home." he said, getting to his feet. I eventually have the nerve to tease him.

"Our home?" I smirked, he looked surprised and shy but for a moment he tried to play it along so he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.