twenty one

BITCH THIS CHAPTER DISAPPEARED AND EVERYTHING I HAD WORKED HARD FOR ALSO DISAPPEARED, I MADE THE WHOLE STORY LIKE SEVEN MONTHS AGO SO IS WATTPAD EXPECTING ME TO REMEMBER IT? GOSH HELL NO. but anyways i hope u liek diz chapter enjoy i love yall.

Park Jiyeon's POV

I woke up like I was reborn again but the machines attached to me never changed and it looked as though it hasn't moved since I slept. I felt relief on my chest and felt like it was pumping correctly.

I was feeling drowsy when I woke up, tears started falling from my eyes and I didn't know why. My parents suddenly hugged me tightly knowing that I'll be always fine from now on, they also cried while hugging me.

"Mom, dad."

"Jiyeon, you're okay."

I smiled at that thought but something made me feel that there's something missing here that made me feel empty. Doctors and nurses came to pull out the needles attaching on me and the machines beeping.

I suddenly felt the urge to go and find something I cannot guess.

"Hey, Jimin is there somewhere, maybe you wanted to see him." they smiled at me, a weak smile that confused me.

I looked up to them quickly, thanking them that they reminded me of Jimin, I want to see him, I need him, I want him.

I walked along the corridors, feeling the slight weakness on my legs, I just realized that my breathing was normal again and a smile formed on my lips. I eyed every corner of the hospital just in case I missed a spot where he is, my eyes seemed uncontrollable as well as my legs.

My heart was shouting to see him.

I stopped on my tracks and felt the rapid beating of my heart that meant excitement, he sat there unknowingly that his best friend and his first love is in front of him. There was something odd on his face, worry. His fingers were intertwined to each other and he was murmuring something under his breath.

He looked different, you can notice the dark circles under his eyes and you can feel his tired breathing, his body telling me that he's tired.

"Park Jimin." I called out while smiling, he looked surprised at the sight of me. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming and it made me giggle, he smiled so perfect that it made my heart go crazy again. He jumped from his seat and we ran to each other to hug.

The way he hugged me meant thousands of messages and I'm glad that I could read one of them, I didn't know why but tears started streaming on my cheeks, I felt so protected whenever I'm with you, I said mentally.

"It felt so unreal! I am not suffering to any conditions from now on! Can you imagine that? We can go wherever we like!" I said with much enthusiasm that it made him smile in response. He seemed careful with his words and I felt the urge to worry.

"That's cool, I'm so proud that you survived the operation." He said, his eyes almost disappearing from being happy. I laughed and nudged his arm playfully, "Of course, yesterday's operation was lit that I didn't feel it, well yeah of course I was sleeping." I laughed.

He laughed and shook his head, "The operation wasn't yesterday, it was last week and yes you've been sleeping for a week." he stated, my jaw fell open.

"How did you know?"

"Well, no one knows." He grinned at me.

Park Jimin's POV

Exhausted.

Tired.

Drowsy.

But this suffering has something great behind it. I'm sure that it has a prize for both of us, or only you perhaps. I smiled for a reason that it'll be sure that you'll live greatly in this world, even without me in it.