two

Sung Jiyeon's POV

All right, first day at work, you'll be perfectly fine! Just bow ninety degrees at those workers. Don't do anything stupid Jiyeon, just be yourself. I should look like a goddess. Oh what's wrong with me.

"Dad, what am I gonna do today?" I asked Dad, a nervous tone on my voice. I'm not nervous because of my work, I'm nervous because maybe I'll see him again. Do I really want to see him or no?

"You should invest people but I think you'll be sorting out some papers today." said dad, his eyes glued on his phone in which he uses for work.

Papers, is that what CFO do? I wondered at my thoughts, looking a bit disappointed. CFO is hard work, I mean — I have my controllership duties in which it holds the CFO responsible of presenting and reporting accurate and financial information of the company I am into.

I'm a bit nervous when it comes to presentations, especially on the language I have to use now. I need to improve my romanization and other things.

"We're here."

I quickly looked over my shoulder, casting a tall building. I mouthed 'wow' because this building is taller than my parents' building in America.

We walked inside the building, the workers bowing at us. Making my neck feel numb for bowing for almost a hundred times.

My dad is the CEO of our company but maybe there are more things I should know due to this partnership that makes me feel confused.

"Dad, are you still the CEO?" I asked.

"Yes, now, we have two CEOs." said dad, stacking a pile of papers on his table.

"Is it possible to have two CEOs?" I asked in confusion, scratching the top of my head in frustration of understanding all of these.

"Yeah, our company is getting bigger and bigger." said dad, lifting up an invisible humongous rock in thin air.

"Really? I mean — our company have one job like — managing special events." I said savagely.

"Nah uh uh, you might have been forgotten that we own an arena, where the famous Jay Park had step on." said dad quickly, waving a stubby finger while winking.

"Oh right." I sighed, scanning dad's whole office.

"Dad, I thought partnerships meant to share their profits and liabilities..?" I asked, looking a bit bewildered again.

Dad chuckled, "Yes dear but there are situations we need to sort and separate according to our or their business."

"Here, bring these papers to the office." commanded dad, pointing a stubby finger at the papers.

"What office?" I questioned, picking the papers.

"Next to your office."

I hurried myself to get into that office, I'm struggling because of the weight of these papers, some are folders and some are bits and bobs. I'm starting to pant heavily.

But some idiot walked passed me and knocked me down and the papers flew everywhere on the floor.

Ouch! I muttered, lifting my head up to see that idiot.

My heart fell on to the pit of my stomach.

Jimin..

Our eyes glued to each other, he didn't mind helping me.

"Look where you're going." said Jimin coldly, turning to his heels. But I saw his reflection at the glass, he sneered mockingly.

"Are you all right, Miss?" asked an angelic voice, offering his hand.

I was mesmerized because of him. He's so handsome.

"Oh, yeah, all right." I said, holding his hand for support. He helped me by picking up the papers that flew.

"Thank you." I thanked, bowing.

"No problem, I'm Vernon." he said, bowing as well.

"I'm Jiyeon." I said, bowing back.

"All right, see you later." He said, waving his hand and finally left.

I forgot about Jimin..

Does he remember me? Is he acting like he doesn't remember me?

He looked really awful.