three

Sung Jiyeon's POV

"You saw him?"

"YES!" I bellowed at Jeongyeon, who is still living at the same house. Don't mind about me, I left this house as quick as possible.

"All right, I told you that he's getting Business Management." she said. Sipping on her tea.

"He didn't look like managing, more of a being such a badas*." I said.

"He didn't even say 'hi' or whatever?" she asked.

"He didn't! He left me sitting on the floor." I demanded, heat rising up my face.

"Well yeah, he really changed on college." she stated, putting her tea on the table.

"I should have believed you all the time." I said, but she ignored me.

"He's such a troublemaker, he gets detentions everyday." she said in which I knew it already because she told me all of this last time but I didn't believe.

"I wonder how he managed to graduate." I wondered.

"I wonder how he turned into a monster." She said, eyeing me. I glared at her for eyeing me.

"You know that it's not my fault." I said, she chuckled.

"Of course not but I think it's your fault." she said, I mouthed 'what?'

"It could be my fault." I said.

"That idiot," I began, "Didn't even help me." I said, looking a bit angry.

"That idiot?" She repeated, "You're the one who's not looking where you're going!" She barked, who was close to laughing.

"So, I'm the idiot? What are you? A founder of Microsoft to have the confidence of calling me that?" I snapped back.

"What are you? A founder of Chipotle to comeback me like that?" She snapped savagely, clicking her fingers.

"Excuse you! I'm the CFO of the company if you didn't know." I said savagely, enjoying our type of argument. It's what best friends are for.

She almost choked on her tea, "CFO?"

I nodded confidently, looking pleased to myself. I also flipped my hair in the sassiest way.

"Oh well, pretty enough to argue with a COO." she said, who also looked pleased with herself. It was my time to choke on my saliva. COO is higher than CFO.

I laughed, "COO like.. Child of Owner?" I joked, laughing so hard that I can't breathe.

"No! Silly!" She said, shoving me violently that I fell on my seat.

"All right! Enough jokes!" I yelled, getting enough attention from almost all of them. Jeongyeon's laughing face turned into a poker face.

"Tell me more about Jimin.." I begged, leaning closer to hear the informations about him that I missed.

"Well, he is such a disappointment, he is the professor's least favorite student but to some of the students, he is their most favorite one." she explained.

"What? Favorite? Students?" I drowned her with questions. He mustn't get all the girls out there.

"He's popular because of his badas* attitude and most of all, his handsomeness." she said, thinking more informations while I keep on nodding impatiently, waiting for more informations.

"He's one of the most popular so-called group of boys." She paused, "They fish all of the girls' hearts, I can tell that they are quite attractive."

My responses were only, 'Hmm,' 'Ahh.' 'Okay'

"They call themselves 'Wolves' — I don't know but it sounds weird for me — of course, he's the leader and he's with some Chinese boys named Zitao and Luhan and of course Koreans named S.Coups, Mingyu, and —I forgot, who's that, ah! — and Sehun." she named.

"They are such fools." she ended.

"They're kinda many." I complained, shifting on my seat.

"Yeah. Since they didn't have time to model around the hallway, they're always at the park where every girls of that university usually just go there to see them, quite b*tches actually." scoffed Jeongyeon. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He looked pretty small when he's one of them actually." She joked, chuckling.
I laughed, remembering some of our memories when we were young.

"I kinda miss him until now." I pouted, hugging the pillow.

Jeongyeon shook her head and muttered something that sounds like "Rubbish" and "Pabo"

I felt a chill on my spine, remembering something I should tell her.

"Oh! I actually met this Vernon guy, he's so handsome." I said, in a dreamy voice while I'm looking at the ceiling, picturing his angelic face.

"And how did you meet this guy?" She questioned, her eyebrows knitted.

"I forgot to tell you this but he was the one who helped me got up." I responded, my pupils formed into a heart.

Jeongyeon snorted, "He just helped you there's no big deal."

My heart shaped pupils popped, "Oh silly, it's a big deal. He helped me, I feel so thanked." I said.

Jeongyeon ignored that statement, "Are you still thinking about Jimin?"

"Y-Yeah.. Kinda.."

"He changed," She said, "He changed." She repeated slowly.

This is only the first step.