five

Sung Jiyeon's POV

His face says it all..

He doesn't want you anymore..

He hates you now..

You made him change..

You left him.. again..

He will never talk to you..

A bright light casted in front of me, making my eyes hurt. I closed my eyes to protect it from too much light.

I opened my eyes and I was in a different room.

The familiar color of white and a familiar smell of medicines.

Especially.. the familiar sound of a heart beating in a monitor..

I was holding Jimin's hand, he was crying his heart out.

"No.. Jimin.. Why? Why did you do this?" I asked, my tears flowing endlessly.

"I-I did i-t f-for you t-to live longe-er.. and I will.. n-never regret it.." said Jimin, his voice shaking but he managed to smile thinly.

"W-Why?" I asked again.

"B-Because.. I love yo —"

"JIMIN!!!!!!"

I jumped on my bed, I searched the room I am in. For about a minute, I just realized that I'm in my room and it was all just a dream.

My face was wet. I touched my face and realized I was crying on the night. Oh hell, it was just a dream. I muttered on myself, leaning back against the bed frame.

But why does it feel so real?

My whole body is shaking from the dream I had seen. I put a hand on my forehead, it's burning hot.

Just a dream. I assured myself. Standing up to get ready for work.

I just finished fixing myself now I have to drive my way to the building. My dad's early today that's why I can't go with him.

I pressed a button on my key thingy to unlock my Mini Cooper, ahem, it's purple, my fav color. I slumped myself on my car and started the engine.

For the sake of my thoughts, I remembered my terrible dream again. I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel to calm myself.

Perfect timing, there's a traffic jam. I can text my best friend.

me: hey are you free tonight? i have something to tell u.

A couple of minutes past.

Jeongyeon: yeah, what is it¿
me: you'll see, btw r u drunk? u just typed the wrong question mark, it's upside down lol. xD
Jeongyeon: haha srry, eyes on papers 0.0
me: sorry to bother u >:) i have lots of things to twll u
me: tell*
Jeongyeon: can't wait.

I entered myself on the building. A few workers smiling at me. And of course I'm smiling back at them, I'm not a rude person.

I felt my legs getting weak, I ignored that feeling until I almost fell from ignoring that feeling.

I thought I would knock myself flat on the floor but I'm not. Someone was holding me for support.

"Are you all right?" said the mysterious man. It's quite difficult to recognize this man because he's wearing a cap, while on hood, a mask and specs.

But his voice is kinda familiar.

"I'm all right, thanks." I said and he left me dumbfounded. I stood rooted on my spot, thinking who that man is. Could it be Vernon?

"Hi Jiyeon, good morning." greeted Vernon, beaming. My heart fluttered. But a part of me felt a bit upset that it wasn't Vernon who catch me.

"Hello Vernon, good morning." I said, smiling.

"I can walk with you to your office." he said, coming with me. I mouthed 'okay' and strolled with him.

"Hey, do you mind if we can hang out sometimes?" he asked, smiling sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

I felt my face burning, "A-All right.. Thanks by the way for walking with me." I said, he nodded and left me.

I turned my heels to face my office but I ended up facing with someone.

We were directly staring at each other, my heart melting.

"Er —" I began, avoiding his stares. He ignored me and walked passed me, leaving me behind.

"J-Jimin?" I called out, he stopped dead on his tracks and turned his head slightly to the left.

"Yes Miss Sung?" he said coldly.

Miss Sung.

2 words but it punctured a hole on my heart. What happened to Yeonkie?

"N-Nothing.. G-Good morning.." I stammered, feeling a bit disappointed and sad about him calling me.

"Also a good morning to you, Miss Sung." he said blankly, putting a big stress on the last two syllables, walking away.

Ms Sung..

I'm really sorry Jimin..