33. Will you be with me always????

Thanks for the love and support...

Sorry friends... some problem in watty... So I unpublished the shot... Sorry for the inconveniences as some maintenance are going on in watty , it seems...

Kudoos to sugancsr for finding the exact answer , what pragya has done for the students... Congrats sugan... Only you guessed it right... 👏👏👏👏👏

So gear up for some lovey dovey moments between our professor Abhishek sir and our college student's committee chairman Pragya Arora, in the surprise news which Pragya gonna announce....

(My edits... How is the gif??? Just trying for the first time...)

.....

Will Abhi propose Pragya saying that she is his love of life???

Will Pragya inform to Abhi that he is her puppy love, her secret crush Prem ???

Will Pragya came to know that Abhi is none other than her buddy Aaliya/ Honey's elder brother ???

Will Abhi finds out that Pragya is Aaliya's bestie dolly???

Will Arjun and Aaliya caught by Abhi romancing each other????

Will Abhi came to  know that Purab, Arjun, Aaliya and Pragya are besties????

Who is going to steal Pragya's diary and her chain and to know what is inside Pragya's dreamy fantasy (diary)???

😂😂😂😂.... For a change asked all the questions before itself....

So, we will know the answers for this very soon....

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed....

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Now to shot. 33 without further adieu:

The principal asks pragya to do the honours and inform the students about the happy news to all the students... Pragya too smiles brightly and comes near the mike...

She saw her love of life, her childhood crush, her man of dreams, her love of life, Abhishek prem Mehra adoring his fuggy with a breath taking smile and showing thumbs up to her without anyone's notice....