Back to Reality

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Really, I talked to Chuck this morning about something I needed help with."

"Getting Ella to love you." What? How does Dan know this?

"How do you know this?"

"Chuck told me and Ella called me over the summer about it."

"And what did she tell you?"

"Something along the lines that the kiss sucked." I almost believed him, but Dan is a horrible liar.

"Seriously, man what did she say." I'm dying waiting for Dan's answer. He can't play with my emotions like this.

"She said the kiss changed her and she can't decide if it was better or worse." Well shit. What do I do now?

"Did she say anything else?"

"Why are you so worried about what Ella says?"

"Because man! She has basically ruined anyone else for me!"

"Wow, that deep coming from you. Have you told her how you felt besides kissing her after saving her, which by the way was a James Bond move."

"I told her that I am madly in love with her and basically she still shot me down."

"Still? Well, she is still with Val and they have been all over Gossip Girl. Someone even said they spotted him doing ring shopping."

"So, what am I supposed to let her go just like Chuck did with Blair?"

"I honestly don't know what you should do, but I will tell you one thing. Ella has become one of my closest friends and she would talk to me every other week and..."

"Dan, just spit it out!"

"Don't break her heart is all I'm going to say. Val makes her really happy and she smiles at him more than she has in the three years I've known her. Sure you're her best friend and you love her, but sometimes love can be one sided."

"So, I what let her go off and possibly marry Val and not take my chance knowing that we could be something great?"

"If that's how it should be then that's how it has to be."

__________________________________
Ella's POV

Blair has been officially staying at her mom's penthouse since the engagement. Eleanor and Cyrus have officially moved back to the city to help with the preparations for the wedding. Serena surprised me by coming back from L.A. with none other than cousin Charlie. She promised Charlie is doing much better and just needs a place to stay until she can find one of her own. I had no problem with giving her Blair's old room since she's had no use of it. Blair now wants Serena and I to meet her for tea before we all walk in Jenny Packham's fashion show later tonight.

"Ella! Serena! You're both back!" We all embrace each other in a group hug. "I thought I lost you tow to the land of pole dancing classes and gluten-free foods." Blair looks over our shoulders and is stunned to see Charlie in her home.

"Look who we brought." Serena tries to keep the mood happy.

"Okay, and why?" Blair doesn't hold back any punches.

"She's hit a rough patch with her mother. You know how that is."

"And I've allowed her to stay in your room back in the apartment until she figures things out." I add. Blair takes in a deep breath.

"I'll allow it. Welcome back." We take our seats for tea and some of the yummiest pastries.

"Thank you, again Ella for letting me stay with you and Serena

"Thank you, again Ella for letting me stay with you and Serena."

"Charlie, you don't have to keep apologizing. I'm happy to have you stay with us."

"You two should have seen the place Charlie was living in. Squalor is too nice a word. But now you have heated bathroom floors and one of the world's top supermodels as your landlord."

"Hey, B where's Louis?"

"Cologne for a charity event. He'll be back tonight."

"Which is why Miss. Blair must be going. Many things to do be he returns." Dorota enters with more food. Blair has her bitch face on.

"Like possibly find a new maid. An employee with one child is annoying. Two is grounds for termination." Serena and I congratulate Dorota.

"I must say the best part of pregnancy is knowing who the father is."

"Yes, knowing who the sperm donor is helping ease a lot of worries." I joke, but Blair and Dorota seem to be thinking of something else.

"Well, sorry to eclair and run, ladies, but I have an interview today, and I need to go over my talking points."

"Wait you haven't even had tea. I cleared my whole schedule to have tea with you."

"I know E and I will make it up to you."

"Does this mean you're not going to the Jenny Packham show tonight?"

"Yeah, I pulled a lot of strings to get you both invitations to model in the show together." I add wondering why Blair would turn down an opportunity to see and be apart of a fashion show.

"Well, as much as it pains me, I guess you both will have to storm the catwalk without me. Bisous, mes Cheres." Blair leaves us to have tea without her.

"See? I told you that went great. Now you've survived Blair, let's go talk to my mom."

"You haven't told Lily that Charlie is back?" I ask surprised as I bite into my chocolate pastry.

"No, but I was thinking of priming her first so it's not such a surprise."

"And Charlie is supposed to do what at this time?"

"Um, hang with you back at our place and unpack." I agree to keep Charlie busy while Serena works out the details with Lily. It gives me time to get settled in before classes start up again and before my call time for the show.

The show was a success, until it wasn't. Not only did Blair and Dan make a sceen causing Dan to crash into waiters and break champagne glasses, but now someone is publishing a book. Serena and Blair are convinced that Gossip Girl is right when she beleives that the characters in this book is based off our lives. What could this person know that would make it such a hit for every major publisher and editor wanting a peice of? Everyone is waiting with bated breathe to see if what Gossip Girl says is true. I've stopped beleiving in the things she's said, but it does make me wonder. What did this mystery write write about me?

Thank you, all for the support and I can't wait for you all to read what happens next. I'm warning you all now that Ella's life is going to get turned upside down and things will change. Be ready to possibly cry and some of you may be angry, but don't forget that at the end of this book I will post alternative ending chapters so that everyone can read who they want Ella to end up with.