"They won't, okay? Your dad is probably going to send a guard with you to school when he finds out this has started again," his words soothed me, De'Shawn was almost twenty but he looked eighteen, my dad would probably send him.

"I just hoped that this finished, that they had given up. Why now? Why after two years?"

I thought back to the first time I got a message; it was similar to now, where they were literally in my home. I was fifteen, with my friend Alisha at the mall.

* *

We were in this cute little dress-shop, I came across a beautiful dress, the assistant said it was the last one and that I was lucky it was in my size. It was black and lavender, close to the shade of my own eyes. The price wasn't high, well at least not in my father's eyes, my family, or me and my father, well very well off. I was his little princess.

Even though I had money I didn't flaunt or brag it to the world, the only people who knew how rich I was were my friends and they were true friends, not some shallow girl hiding behind some friendly mask.

Anyway back to the point, the price wasn't high, but I couldn't think of a single occasion where I could possibly wear it. It was a one strap dress; it stopped just above my knees and ended just above the small of my back. There was a single lavender stroke, right where my breasts were ending in the back with a bow, meaning that I could still wear a bra, if I wanted to as the inner-support was enough. Alisha saw it and insisted I buy the damn thing.

"Miri! I don't get you, you know that! You can have anything, but why wouldn't you buy that dress?" she has been bothering me since I told I wasn't buying it.

"Ali... C'mon, when am I going to wear it?"

"Mir, just buy it! What harm can it do? It's just a dress."

I groaned, she was insistent overly so. "Fine, but you’re coming with me!"

We went back to the shop the same assistant greeting us.

"Welcome back!" she said with a small smile on her face.

Alisha spoke up. "Hi, my friend here wants to buy dress we saw earlier."

"I'm sorry, that dress was sold, just after you left. We have it in blue and black," she look apologetic.

"That's okay, thanks for the help."

She replied and I walked out of the store with Alisha.

"That's a shame, Miri. I told you that you should have bought it when you had the chance."

"Lish, it just a dress. We'll find something else. Now come on I'll stick you for lunch."

After lunch Alisha's older brother dropped me off at home, I thanked them and they speeded off.

I walked up to the door and unlocked it (my father had given me a pair of keys for when he wasn't at home) I pushed it open, the house was quiet, but I could still hear the distant humming of the maids' voices.

 I went up to my room and went to my closet to put away my clothes, when I walked back into my I noticed that the window was open, which I always closed before I left my room. I walked over to it frowning and when I turned back I noticed the bag on my bed.

I found in the bag, the very dress that was in the shop. As I pulled it out a note fluttered to the ground. I bent to pick it up, the crude red handwriting harsh against the white of the paper, it read:

I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK WONDERFUL IN THIS...

HOPEFULLY YOU COULD WEAR IT

JUST FOR ME TO TAKE IT OFF...

ONE DAY YOU WILL BE MINE...

ONE DAY I WILL SHOW YOU MY LOVE <3

I frowned, slightly freaked out.

"Cora! Was there someone in my room?"

Cora walked, she had a few spots of flour on her face.

"No, Miss no one, not after you left."

"Thanks, Cor. That's all." 

She left the room, that night when my father came home I told him and he immediately called in extra security and a personal guard.

* *

De'Shawn still held me, tears started dripping down my cheeks ruining his shirt. I pulled away, laughing slightly.

"I ruined your shirt," a sad smile grew on my face.

"I've got more."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

AWW!

New characters are going to be introduced in the next chapter!

PLEASE READ!!

Guys please don't think I'm trying to force you to vote or comment or eat muffins and stuff it just feels SUPER AMAZING when the readers actually like your story...

Ask any other author, it feels GREAT...

So.. if you like my story please vote for it and leave comments for the parts I should improve.. :P

Thnx..

C