Crybaby Viccy

~Victony(?)~ Tony isn't usually a top in my eyes but here we go :)

-Tony's POV-

I was the luckiest guy in my entire high school to be able to date the my beautiful girl in the world, Viccy.

Every guy swooned over her. She had beautiful tan skin all over her thin frame, she had thick curly brown hair, and huge doe eyes to match. Her fingers were delicate as she pulled down her pastel skirt to cover her curved hips.

Her innocent giggle could make any person to bend over backwards for her. I ended up falling into the same category as the other guys as I fell for her every move.

There were few exes that said she was the craziest person they've ever met, some told stories of how they would beg on their hands and knees for her happiness, others say she grabbed a kitchen knife when she found out they were seeing another girl, but I never believed a word.

Boy, was I wrong.

She fell for me, somehow. She said she liked shy guys, and I was cute which boosted my confidence.

Today was the first day of our seven months of dating that she's coming over to my house. I was nervous and ended up cleaning my entire house and room while my mother was at work.

She met my girlfriend, and she loved her, but she said "beautiful dolls like her must have something wrong".

I heard a knock at my door, and I wiped my hand on jeans before opening it to see my beautiful girlfriend.

Her hair was brushed into thick curls that barely touched her shoulder, she had on a tight pastel blue crop top, and a pastel pink skirt. She had smaller breasts, not even an A cup, but I wasn't complaining, she was so beautiful either way.

"Hey princess, come in," I said, opening the door wider for her.

She smiled and walked in and quietly giggled, "You have a very cute house."

The one thing I fell in love with the most is her quiet, delicate voice that barely above a whisper.

"Thank you," I said, shutting the door and smiling.

She looked around at the pictures on the walls for a few minutes and even giggled at some of my baby pictures. Then she faced me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I returned the favor by wrapping my arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

"You wanna go up to my room?" I asked once we pulled away.

She nodded and followed me up to my room and instinctively I shut the door.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Um, watch a movie?" I answered, but still in a question.

She smiled and nodded.

"Awesome, want some popcorn or something like that, babe?" I asked.

She nodded, "Popcorn please."

I nodded and walked back downstairs to kitchen, I made popcorn and grabbed drinks and water just in case she didn't feel like soda. When I walked back upstairs she was frowning and sitting on my bed.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, setting everything on my desk and sitting next to her.

She looked down at her skirt, "Who's Sarah?"

Sarah?

I thought for a moment before slowly grabbing my phone off the nightstand to see Sarah from my math class sent me a picture. I opened it to see it was math homework.