Camping

~Jaimike(I think that's the name sorry if I got it wrong)~

-Jaime's POV-

Tony and I were packing up the last of our supplies in my truck, and now we wait for Mike and Vic.

"Are you excited to finally go camping?" Tony asked, lacing up his shoes.

"Heck yeah, I've been waiting for this for a while," I said, chuckling.

"Why? So you can share a tent with Mike?" Small laugh.

"Shut up, the only reason you and Vic are sharing a tent is because you both sleep with very little clothes on," I said.

He laughed and ignored his pink cheeks, "Shut up, I just don't like clothes."

"Mhmm," I said laughing.

Mike's car finally pulled up on my driveway and Mike got out, but no Vic.

"Hey Mike, where's Vic?" Tony asked.

"He got sick this morning," Mike said, "But he said to go on without him."

"Oh, alright," I said, shrugging slightly.

"Then its settled, I'm sleep in my own tent you guys are sharing," Tony said smiling widely.

"Fine, let's go," I said happily.

The drive was almost three hours long but it was worth it. The trees were thick and green, there were full bushes, and nice cozy spots to camp.

Tony ended up finding a nice, desolated area for us and we all piled out. Mike and I looked around, kick a few rocks, looked at our terrain, and found it good.

"Lets set up here," I said.

Tony and Mike agreed and we began to unpack our equipment. I, being myself, grabbed the three heaviest bag, which probably contained the tents, cooking utensils, and other various items.

Mike gave me a smile and winked when I set them down in the shade. I felt my cheeks burn slightly, and my chest grow warm.

He liked that, huh?

I shrugged it off and we all finished getting everything out of the truck.

"Should we set up the tents first? Or what?" Tony asked.

"I can set up our tent, and Tony, you can set up your own and then maybe we find fire wood after that?" I asked, trying to think.

"Sure," Tony said, grabbing his tent.

"Do you need help?" Mike asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Nah, I'll be fine," I said.

I flashed him a smile and grabbed our tent. It was my favorite one so it would only take me a few minutes to set up.

Which it did, and I felt Mike's eyes on me the entire time. Tony finished his around the same time I did and we both smiled.

Soon enough we collected firewood, my pile being the largest. Now, the sun was setting so we built the fire pit and started a small fire.

We sat around the fire and drank a few beers and just snacked, because none of us were really hungry.

"So how was Vic?" Tony asked.

"He was okay, he was throwing up a lot and his nose is really stuffy," Mike said, sipping his beer, "Did you spend the night at Jaime's?"

Tony chuckled and nodded, "I didn't feel like getting up early and driving."

"Wooww, so I was used," I said, laughing while trying to sound hurt.

They laughed and Tony threw a small rock at my leg.

We ended up talking for a good five hours before we realized it was almost midnight, and we wanted to hike and swim tomorrow.

I put out the fire while Tony went to his tent and was having a quick cigarette. We climbed in our tent and put on pajamas.

Well, Mike did, I just took my pants and socks off. We laid down in separate sleeping bags and talked quietly.

"You were very impressive today," Mike mumbled, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that," I said chuckling.

I put my hands behind my head and smiled. I felt a light tickle on my arm but it was probably my hair.

"You did great today, maybe I can see more tomorrow," he said, a low chuckle followed afterwards.

I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up.

"Well, ya know..." I trailed off because the tickling on my arm began to move.

I quickly grabbed my phone without moving and turned on my screen, giving up light. Slowly, I look over to see a spider on my arm.

With thinking I let out a scream and knocked it off. I got out of my sleeping bag quickly and got out of the tent.

"Jaime!?" Mike almost yelled sitting up and turning his phone flashlight on.

"What the hell?" Tong asked, poking his head.

"O-oh god. Oh god," I said, feeling the tickling all over my body.

"M-Mike there's a spider in the tent, please kill it. Please kill it. Please kill it. Please kill it. Please kill it," I said, brushing off my arms nervously.

Tony's tent zipped back up after a chuckle. Mike just chuckled, and moved the light over to the corner where the spider was.

My cheeks burned from embarrassment, but I couldn't help it. Mike gently picked it up and climbed out of the tent.

He went off to some bushes and threw the spider in them.

"We're okay now," he said, walking over to me and climbing back into the tent.

My body trembled lightly and I climbed in and zipped the door shut. Without thinking I climbed into Mike's sleeping bag with him.

The light was off and he chuckled, "What are you doing?"

"Laying down, what about you?" I answered, my voice cracking slightly.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist, "Alright."

" 'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Don't be," he said, kissing my forehead gently, "I'll protect you. I promise."

My body stopped shaking and I snuggled in his warm body.

"Thank you, for getting rid of it," I said, resting my hand on his chest.

"Anything for you, babe," he said, rubbing my hip with his thumb.

I melted slightly, and my face grew hot once more. It was silent for a few moments before Tony spoke up.

"I swear to God, if I hear you two bang I'm going to kill myself," he said.

Both but our laughter followed his statement and Mike just held me closer. It grew quiet and I giggled quietly to myself.

Mike mumbled in my ear and gave my hip a squeeze, "Wanna piss him off?"

Oh gosh, I don't even know what the heck happened here. I'm also sorry that this one is kinda short and it's written terribly.

I wanted to write this beautiful one shot but I ended up with this.

Anyways this was requested by baconaxolotl and I hope that I did a decent job :))

Anyways, thank you so much for taking time out of your days to read this and I hope you all have a wonderful day :)