Sensitive

~Victony~

I knocked on his front door, praying he was still awake.

After a few minutes the door was unlocked and opened, Tony sleepily looking to see who was disturbing his sleep.

"Vic?" He asked, yawning slightly, looking up at him. (Vic is taller in this one, and Tony is the little feminine bean)

"Yeah, sorry for waking you up, I needed a place to sleep," I said.

"Really? Why so late?" He asked, opening the door all the way for me to step inside.

"There was a robbery on my street and I didn't feel comfortable being alone," I said.

"Oh, well okay," he said, shutting the door and dragging me inside up to his room.

"Do you want me to sleep in the guest bedroom?" I asked slowly.

He shook his head and shut his bedroom door behind us, "I don't wanna clean it."

He laid down on his king size bed and patted the spot next to him sleepily. His baggie long sleeve shirt rode up to expose his little booty shorts.

My cheeks burned slightly as I found myself staring at his plump rear.

"Do you have pajamas I could borrow?" I asked, feeling a little awkward.

He nodded and pointed towards his closet. I nodded and walked over to the doors. I opened one and saw pajama pants stacked on a shelf.

I grabbed a pair and shut the door, and stripped my pants off and put on the pajamas.

Seconds after I climbed in bed Tony wrapped his arms and legs around me. I chuckled to myself and pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to feel a weight on my chest. I look down to see Tony curled up on top of my, his head resting on my chest.

A smile formed on my lips, he was adorable.

I tried to move without waking him up but it didn't work out so well. He quickly sat up and looked around sleepily.

He yawned and looked down at me, his cheeks a light pink, but he giggled sleepily.

"Oopsie," he said.

I smiled, "You're fine."

My voice a little husky from just waking up, I swore I felt a shiver run down his back but he quickly got off and got out of bed.

His shirt hung off one of his shoulders, exposing his collarbone.

"Do you want coffee?" He asked, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Yes please," I said, my voice still a little husky, but not as bad.

He nodded and quickly went downstairs. I felt slightly confused but I shrugged it off as I got out of the bed.

I stretched and slowly walked to the bathroom next to Tony's room. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands.

When I opened the bathroom door, I was met with the strong smell of coffee. I smiled and walked downstairs and to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, I saw Tony struggling to sit on top of the counter. I chuckled and leaned against the doorway, and enjoyed the small show.

His struggling whines, the way his body- especially his bum- jiggle when he slips down or tries to bounce up.

I bit my lip and shook my head trying to shake out any dirty thoughts.

"Need help?" I asked, walking over to him.

He whined slightly, and nodded.

I grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up, I placed him on the counter. He shuffled around so he was facing me, and I was standing in between his legs.

His cheeks burned a light red as his hand rested against my chest. One of my hands trailed to his thigh.

Slowly, we began to lean into each other, our lips inches apart. I went to close the gap when suddenly I was interrupted by Tony's dog, Doug, barking at the coffee pot beeping.

I chuckled and scooped him into my arms and let him lick my chin.

Tony giggled shyly behind me, and hopped off the counter. He turned off the coffee pot and started making our coffee.

We sat in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. He made our coffee and set my cup down on the counter.

"Thank you," I said, setting Doug down.

"Will you do me a big favor?" Tony asked, staring at a little Star Wars picture hanging up by the microwave.

"Of course," I answered.

"Will you go in my closet, and on the top shelf there should be a black box, will you grab it for me? There's a picture I wanna hang up," He said, going over to the microwave and moving it over a little.

"Yeah," I said, I walked back upstairs and opened his closet door.

I looked on the top shelf and soon saw the black box he was talking about. I slowly pulled it out but another box came with and fell into the floor with a loud thud.

Magazines went everywhere but when I looked down at my feet my cheeks burned a bright color.

There were sex toys scattered all across floor, along with handcuffs and all other sorts of sexy things.

"Vic?" Tomy called, "are you okay?"

"F-Fine," I stuttered back.

Desperately I tried to shove everything back into the box without messing anything up. But I heard the door open and I look up to see Tony standing in the doorway.

His jaw dropped, and his face turned a dark crimson. He covered his mouth with his hand and blinked back tears.

"T-Tony, I.. I didn't mean to find these, I just.. uh," I stuttered out.

"I'm s-so sorry," He stuttered out before quickly retreating to his bathroom.

I quickly followed him only to be met face to face with a shut door containing Tony's sobs.

"Tony open up, I'm so sorry," I said, desperately trying to open the door.

"No, I'm s-sorry Vic.. I'm so disgusting!" He said between sobs.

It broke my heart to hear him crying.

"Tony, baby, you're not disgusting," I said, desperately trying to find the right words to say, "There's nothing wrong with that. So what if that's what you have? There's nothing wrong with sex, and there's nothing wrong with pleasuring baby."

He sniffled, "P-Promise?"

"I swear," I answered.

He slowly unlocked and opened the door, and sniffled. I hugged him tightly and he buried his face into my chest.

"St-still it's embarrassing when your best friend finds your sex toys," he mumbled into my chest.

"I don't mind," I said smiling, "In fact, I'd like to see them more often."

He squeaked and looked up at me, "E-Excuse me!?"

I chuckled, "That was the wrong way to ask you.. um, Tony, you're very adorable, and attractive and I'd like to call you my boyfriend."

He stared at me in shock, "R-Really?"

"Of course," I said, smiling widely.

He hugged me tightly and nodded, burying himself into me.

"Good, now you won't need any of those toys, now you have me," I said laughing.

He blushed a dark red and hit my chest, "Sh-shush."

This was gay and weird I'm sorry