Puffy Eyes and Awes

~Fuenciado~

-Jaime's POV-

We just released our first album and the feedback was amazing. People were actually loving our music, they were actually buying our albums.

It made the whole band happy so we've been celebrating for a few days now.

I walked back into Tony's living room to see all the boys sitting down.

Mike in an arm chair with Tony on his lap, and Vic semi-sprawled on the couch.

His shirt exposed a little bit of his waist, and my god it was sexy. He looked up at me and smiled, "Hey bud, there you are."

He sat up a little to give me space on the couch. I smiled and sat down. He turned his attention back to the random movie playing on the screen.

I couldn't help but sneak glances at him, he was just so perfect. His tan skin, straight long hair, his think but well built frame, he was perfect.

Any girl would be lucky to have him holding her. Any guy, too.

Especially me.

I felt myself want to laugh at my thoughts but also cry because I know that is never ever going to happen. I haven't come out as gay to anyone in the band, not even Tony.

I sighed and pulled my knees and rested my chin on them.

"What's wrong, Hime?" Vic asked, looking away from the TV and in my direction. His big brown eyes starting deep into my soul itself. 

"W-what?" I stuttered, "oh nothing, just tired that's all."

He looked at me for a second before slowly turning his head back to the movie. I know he doesn't believe but he'll probably let it slide for now.

But my god, I can't lie to that pretty face of his. I'd let him dominant me any day.

My cheeks burned a bright red and I quickly pinched my own thigh. I bit my lip and looked away.

Why did I think that? Why would I even?

Ugh, I'm disgusting.

"Jaime, are you sure you're alright?" Vic's voice snapped into my thoughts.

I blinks and quickly look at him, "Hmm?"

"Are you alright? You don't seem yourself today," he said, sitting up fully now.

"Oh," I started, looking around nervously, "I just really am tired."

"Mm.. alright, you're like a brother to me, I just wanna make sure you're okay," he said with a smile and watched the movie again.

I felt a small stab at my heart.

Brother.

I was just a brother to him, I should've guessed. Oh well, he'd never like anyone like me anyways.

//Time skip to le present time\\

-Vic's POV-

We were back on the tour bus after a long concert and boy, were we sweaty.

Mike called the shower first and he ended up dragging Tony in there with him, ewwwwww.

I sighed and kicked off my shoes, leaned back into the couch.

Jaime came out from the back of the bus without a shirt or any shoes. I will say, Jaime looks fine.

His well toned body, was shining with sweat, and his pants were low enough to show off his v-line.