Clueless

~Perrciado~

-Jaime's POV-

Finally, my house came in view. I sighed to myself, trying to think of why I decided to walk to work today.

I shrugged and pulled my keys out of my back pocket. I picked out the correct key but when I looked up I saw a figure running towards me.

My body didn't seem to react or move when he ran into me. He gripped onto my shirt and looked absolutely terrified.

"Hide me! Hide me please, please help me!" He cried, blinking back tears.

He was wearing a white gown, and had no shoes or anything.

"I-I," I stuttered out, not really knowing what to do.

Slowly, I nodded and walked him up to my porch, my mind not really working.

I unlocked the door and he quickly pulled me inside and locked my front door. His breathing was heavy and he was shaking.

I glanced out the window to see a dark car slowly drive by, it stopped for a second and continued it's path.

Slowly, I looked over at the boy, his short outline visible in the dark.

I turned on my light and looked back at the boy. The sight made me drop my keys and my jaw.

On his back, near his tail bone was a white puffball, and on his head were two big white ears.

"What the hell?" I blurted out.

He looked back at me, his breathing still heavy.

"I-I.. thank you, thank you so so much," he said, pulling me into a tight hug.

I didn't know what to say, or what to do but for some reason I hugged him back tightly.

"C-Can I stay here? Please," he begged.

I slowly nodded.

"Are you.. hungry? Or cold?" I asked, glancing down at his attire.

He nodded.

"Well alright," I said, I took him back to my room and told him to sit on the bed.

I found a shirt and a pair of shorts for him. I handed them to him and he looked happy.

"Do you need boxers or anything?" I asked slowly.

He tilted his head to the side and had a questionable look on his face.

"Boxers... Underwear," I said slowly.

He looked down and lifted up his gown to reveal a white pair of panties, wow.

"These?" He asked.

"Um, no, but you'll be fine. I'll leave so you can get dressed," I said, my cheeks burning a bright pink.

He nodded and looked down at the clothes again.

I quickly left him to get dressed.

Slowly, I took my phone from my pocket and called Vic.

"Hello?" He said, breathing a little heavy.

"Hey, I need you to come here tomorrow.. I have something to show you," I said.

"Um, okay, why is it so important to call me this late?" He said.

I heard another low voice in the background, which meant kellin was over.

"Oh my god, are you doing what I think you're doing!? Grosssss, okay fine. Just.. come over tomorrow please. If you can walk by then," I said, adding a small laugh.