A Surprise For You

~Fuenciado~

-Vic's POV-

I crossed my arms tightly, gripping onto the shirt I wanted to buy so nobody can see it.

Jaime kept hitting me with a dildo and laughing, I would let a chuckle or two out every once in a while but attempted to keep a straight face.

Mike and Tony appeared from the other corner of the store.

"You guys wanna buy something here?" Mike asked, walking up to us.

"I want this shirt but Jaime won't let me through," I said, holding the shirt closer.

My boyfriend hit me one last time with the dildo, laughing as he put it back. My face was probably red by now as I walked up to the cashier.

I gave her my shirt and picked it up and opened it, attempting to find the tag.

She glanced down at the shirt and glanced up at me before scanning it and telling me my total.

I felt embarrassed as I pulled out my wallet and handed her a twenty. She gave my my change, and shirt is a bag.

We all walked out of the store and about the mall before Tony stopped and stared at the sale sign for Victoria's Secret.

My cheeks burned at the thought of what's in that store. Jaime and I stopped and looked at my brother and his boyfriend have a stand off.

"Tony, baby, another time?" Mike asked.

Tony's puppy eyes only grew wider, "But this sale is only today."

Mike sighed and told him no, and here comes on of the famous tantrums.

Tony opened his mouth to scream but Mike quickly covered it and held him close.

He whispered in his ear, and Tony looked up at him with wide eyes and his cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Let's go. Um, Vic, Jaime you guys can go on without us if you'd like," Mike said.

My cheeks flushed and I felt my knees go weak, shyly leaned over to Jaime.

"C-Can we go?" I whispered, my voice trembling.

Jaime nodded, "We'll come along."

He surprisingly kissed my head and gave my hip a squeeze before following the others in the store. My cheeks were on fire as I followed behind him.

We've been currently trying to find new things to add to our relationship, we've agreed on it mutually and have been exploring together.

Not only in our sex life but our everyday life. I've actually done research on the lifestyle Tony and Mike live.

The dreaded Daddy kink.

I'm not really a shy person, most of the time. I get nervous yes, but that's about it, except behind closed doors.

When it's Jaime and I alone with no one else around, I feel completely exposed to him. He'll hold me close and kiss me every third seconds.

It's even worse in the bedroom, he's a naturally dominating person and it just makes me a complete mess. This is why the daddy kink would be good for both our natural dominant and submissive instincts.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and realized I've gotten myself worked up by my own thoughts. My cheeks were on fire, and my knees were completely useless, I've even been shaking slightly.

I caught Mike's eye and he gave my a worried look.

"You okay, Vic?" He asked.

I almost panicked and nodded along to his question. He was about to say something else when Tony held up a sexy pair of underwear which got Mike's attention.