The Ground You Walk On (pt. 1)

~Perrentes~

-Mike's POV-

It was my first day of sophomore year in high school and it sucks so far. Vic is always with his buddies practicing for soccer, and Jaime is an office aid most of the time. That's what suck about your brother and only other friend be seniors.

I sighed and sat at a random table outside and watched the kids begin coming onto campus.

It was very boring but then I spotted a very attractive guy actually with what seems to be a football player.

He wasn't the tallest, only about 5'3, he had on dark red crop top with long sleeves, a black leather skirt that shows off his rather feminine curves, fishnets, and black doc martens. I couldn't help but just stare at his half shaved head, and hypnotizing red lips.

A small pout formed when his coffee cup was empty, he held it up to the football player and with no hesitation he grabbed the cup and went to the office.

He looked over and I quickly looked down at my phone, pretending to be texting someone. In fact, I actually did.

I texted Jaime.

Mike:
Pssttt, dude, I need help

I waited a few moments before he texted me back.

Hime:
With?? You can't have homework it's the first day of school

Mike:
No no, I need the name of someone

Hime:
Name? Alright

Mike:
It's a boy, who wears girls clothes but more darker and he wear red lipstick

Praying that my description was good enough after about a minute Jaime texted me back.

Hime:
A crap dude, that's Tony, you do NOT want to get on his bad side

Mike:
Bad side? What do you mean??

Hime:
Talk to Vic, he'll explain everything I gotta go

I sighed and picked up my bag, I began walking towards the gym where Vic is hanging out with some of his team.

He saw me and put away the soccer ball, "Hey bro, whatcha doing?"

"I need your help," I said, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Okay," he said.

"Who's Tony?" I asked.

The whole team when silent, you could hear a pin drop. Vic's eyes widened as did the rest of the team's.

"What do you mean 'Who's Tony'?" Oli questioned, stepping beside Vic.

"He's only the queen of the goddamn school," Matt piped up.

"Queen?" I repeated.

"He literally is the number one at this school, if he wants something done you gotta do it. If he needs a pencil or a drink, you gotta do it. Or you'll never make it through the year," Oli said.

"Just.. he's a guy who has power, over everyone. So if he does ask you to do something.. do it, okay?" Vic said, seeming a little nervous.

Slowly I nodded.

"Why do you wanna know anyways?" Matt asked.

My cheeks grew warm and I simply shrugged.

"Oh shit, Vic, your brothers gotta crush on the Queen of Hearts himself," Danny said, laughing a little.