Forever (pt. 1)

~Kellic~ I'm obsessed with these so I apologise (':

-Kellin's POV-

My eyes opened, but only to have sun shine directly into my vision. I turned my alarm off and cuddled my pillow.

I purred softly and laid my head on the paper that was taped to my the pillow. A smile formed as I pulled away from Vic's junior yearbook photo.

Slowly, I got out of bed and stretched. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and started the coffee. While waiting for the coffee I took a shower and got dressed.

My usual warm sweater, that smelt just like Vic's cologne. I buried myself into it as I walked back to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee and a small breakfast. 

I checked my Facebook, and Instagram as I waited for my toast to pop up. First, I decided to check his Facebook, only to see he went to the movies last night with Mike and his boyfriend, Tony.

Tony and I were somewhat friends, we talked in History. He was the only way I can get closer to Vic.

Then, I checked Instagram to see he posted a picture of him before they went to the movies. If I knew, I could've gone to see the movie.

Shrugging, I set my phone and down once my toast popped up. I decided against putting anything on it and just ate it while I walked back to my room.

I dried and styled my hair enough so it doesn't look like a complete mess. Once it was decent enough, I brushed my teeth while I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

While I set it on the couch I went back and grabbed my phone. I rinsed my mouth in the sink and rinsed off my toothbrush.

I set my toothbrush on the counter, since my dad won't be home for another two weeks. I grabbed my keys and headphones and double checked the backdoor.

I began shuffling through my music when I shut and locked the door. Finally, I found Twin Size Mattress by The Front Bottoms and began walking to school.

There was really nobody out yet, considering nobody is really awake. It was rather lovely outside as I made my way(downtown) to school.

When I arrived to the front gates there were only a few bunches of students here and there. I kept walking past them, and up the stairs.

Without even knocking I opened the door as I took my headphones out, "Good morning, Mrs. Marie."

When I paused my music and looked up, I saw Vic sitting there with a notebook and a pencil. He looked up and smiled.

I almost tripped from freezing up and I returned with a nervous smile.

"Good morning, Kellin. Did you eat breakfast?" She asked, looking through the book we were reading.

"Yes, I did." I said, as I sat in the chair right next to her desk.

"Kellin, you're an amazing student. Why don't you help Mr. Fuentes with the questions we had for homework last night," she said.

The blood rose to my cheeks and I felt myself tremble, "H-Help him with the questions?"

"Please, I know it's very hard to explain but you both almost have the same mindset, so maybe you'll help him more than I could," she said, smiling.

She handed me her teachers copy and o felt Vic's eyes on me. Slowly I nodded and walked over to him, my footsteps had a slight echo.

I pulled up a chair next to him and sat down, "H-Hey."