Opposites Attract

~Perrentes~
-Mike's POV-

I stretched and turned off my annoying alarm. I heard a quiet groan next to me and I felt Tony snuggle into my back.

A smile formed on my lips and I rolled over to see the beautiful boy laying in bed next to me.

Tony sleepily smiled and pulled the blanket up to his face. Tony is my boyfriend and he spent the last few nights with me. My parents are gone for the week for their anniversary, and Tony's mom is on a two week business trip.

I pulled the blanket away from him and kissed him gently.

He kissed me back and gently pulled away. I pulled him close and kissed his neck that was littered with hickeys from last night.

He giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck, "Good morning, baby."

"Morning babe," I mumbled against his neck.

"We have school today," he said, groaning afterwards.

"Yep, I have practice today," I said, slowly sitting up.

"And I have book club," he said, tracing my back gently.

No doubt tracing the scratch marks he probably left on my back from last night. But it felt wonderful.

"Shower with me?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. He slowly kicked off the black and stretched. He was in nothing but black, lace panties. His body was littered with hickeys from his neck down to his thighs.

I bit his thigh playfully as I got up from my bed. He squealed and sat up.

We made it to the bathroom and I turned on the shower. Tony stripped out of his panties and stepped in. I went to the bathroom quickly and stripped myself.

I stepped in to see Tony already washing his hair. I traded him spots and he let me wet my hair and body before we traded again.

Our shower lastest twenty minutes because Tony does this weird wash thing with his hair where he washes it three different times and we brushed our teeth. 

We got our and dried off and snuck back into my room without waking up Vic.

Tony dug in his suitcase and pulled out a pair of panties. He slipped those on and tied up his hair in the weird towel hat thing.

He grabbed his huge makeup back and went to sit by my window but caught my staring at him. He blushed lightly.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, you're just cute," I said smiling.

I walked to my closet and put on some boxers, jeans and my Misfits shirt. I sat on the bed and couldn't help but watch Tony do his makeup.

With or without makeup he was absolutely beautiful, and stunning. He had a wonderful smile, with beautiful eyes. I watched his entire makeup routine which last about forty minutes. He undid his towel thing and immediately brushed his hair back.

"What does that spray stuff do?" I asked, looking at all of his makeup.

"What? My setting spray?" He asked, looking down at the bottle.

"Yeah," I said.

It looked like something my mom would spray on our couch so it smells nice.

"It sets my face, so this," he said, gesturing to his makeup, "Doesn't move, crack, melt, or get patchy throughout the day. Especially my lipstick."

His dark lips stretched into a smile as he pulled on black thigh highs and a black, fluffy dress with long sleeves.

"Will the blow dryer wake Vic up?" He asked, holding up his blow dryer.