My Fluff

~So, this one shot is kind of based off of this little story I was writing on my previous account. It's one of my favorites and yeeeaahhh, so sorry ahead of time~

The bell rang, waking me from my usual nap. I sat up fully and shoved my notebook in my backpack.

Looking up I saw a small flame leave the classroom and laughter from the hallway.

"Goddammit, Jason! What did I tell you about lighting students on fire!?" My teacher yelled, her long ears twitching.

She looked back at me with a small sigh, "Nice nap, Fuentes?"

I shrugged and quickly walked out of the classroom and walked to my locker, avoiding the usual wings and tails.

As I opened my locker Vic walked up with his arm around Kellin, who looked so happy right now.

"Hey buddy," Vic said.

"Hey," I said grabbing my history book.

"Ready to go to lunch?" He asked me, gesturing to the groups of individuals walking to the cafeteria.

We followed the crowd until we reached the cafeteria, and made our way to our usual seats. Kellin's seat being my brother's lap across from me.

Jaime sat down next to me with a smile and set his tray down.

"Hey," I said before pulling out my phone to see if anyone texted me.

"Hey guys, how are you?" He asked, inspecting the food on his tray.

"'m great," Vic answered as he kissed Kellin's cheek.

Kellin's cheeks turned a light pink, making his pure black eyes stand out even more.

"Good, Mike, how was Algebra?" Jaime asked, eventually pushing his food away.

"Ummm," I started but Jaime sighed and shook his head.

"Another nap, boy, I need those notes," He whined slightly.

I chuckled and glanced away for a second, only to see a boy standing alone holding onto his tray for dear life.

He was visibly shaking from where I was sitting, and his oversized hoodie made him look so small. He must be the new kid everyone was talking about.

He was glancing around but opted for the lone seat in the corner of the room.

I felt a small fire inside my ignite.

"Whatcha looking at, Mikey?" Vic asked, looking in the direction I was looking at.

Vic smiled and looked back at me, "So, someone new, eh?"

I shook my head and turned my direction back towards my phone.

"Suurrrreeeee, just go talk to him," Vic said smiling again.

"No, he's just the new kid, that's all," I said quickly.

Vic rolled his eyes and looked back at him, "He's cute, he's small, a little chubby, and likes big sweaters. Perfectly your type, now go," He urged.

"Noooooo," I groaned.

"Come on, Mike," Jaime said, "You're getting weak, you really should go talk to him."

I sighed, "Fine. But when things start escalating, I'm gone."

"But we want things to escalate," Vic said.

I shook my head and slowly got up. I took a deep breath and began walking in his direction.