22. Out Of Her Shell 🐚

The two can just be plain goofballs with eachother especially Jody she comes out her shell around Tyler. Although Tyler's pretty much always been the funny character who is a goofball most of the time, whereas with everyone else jody is very guarded and serious and most of them have mentioned she's more moody when she's not around Tyler.

But with Tyler jody will be just as giddy and happier as Tyler. In episode 2 of season 5 the two teamed with chloe and the twins to be neighbourhood watchers Tyler is trying to think of a good name which jody doesn't exactly call the best name chloe stands in and tells him that it doesn't really matter about names but jody defends the reason of choosing a good name and continues spelling out a name for the group. They then have this moment where jody starts off pretending they are using walkie talkies and contacting Tyler over which it is so out of Jody's character which makes it ever so adorable.

Or in the deleted scene between the two in season 2 episode of sticks and stones.

After the two successed in their prank on Carmen by gluing her to the bed sheet jody takes this opportunity and pretends to stylise the bed sheet design in her Pj's which Tyler expresses she looks amazing in the style even going as far as to saying she can style anything and look good to which jody is like a bit stunned "your not just saying that" "As if" Tyler responds.

Jody also comes out of her shell with how she's feeling to Tyler whereas, others usually have to guess what or how she's feeling