10. Comfort

Me Everytime scenes like this take place between jyler 🙁😶😮🙂🤗😘

Honestly when either one is upset/sad/angry they always go after one another checking their okay staying their if they need to and will often be that person to make them feel better

S1 episode 3 baby

After trying to do something nice for him jody gets upset when Johnny makes fun of her Tyler goes to check on her and then to cheer her convinces her to get one back on Johnny...

Season 1 episodes 11 scary things when Tyler is worried he is going mad like his mum he stores himself in the cupboard jody tries to make sure he's alright so much so she was determined to break the door down to do it.

Season 3 episode 6 when Tyler gets involved in a scam with Ryan to fake a robbery after they get the computer back Tyler owns up to what he did jody showed concern and worry for Tyler while down the station when he came back she ran over to him to check he was okay and Tyler would then reveal he was scared. Jody didn't stop there to make sure he felt better organised Bailey floss the twins to help with shooting at Tyler.

Stepping up - after defending jody to the others he runs after jody who went off upset its then that Tyler listens to jody open up to him about the feelings she was hiding and then goes on to tell her that she was doing well dealing with it all on her own he then goes on to tell that she's an amazing dancer and proves it by showing her the videos he took of her while dancing.