Love Sealed(Snowrey)

Quick Author's note, I have gone back and edited every chapter up to "Little One (Snowrey)". Several weird plot lines have changed so it might be helpful to go back and read those. I didn't change anything major so there should be no problem with understanding the next few chapters, however it will be helpful for the couple chapters that will be present soon, as those changes were made to help lock in the storyline I wish for. Thank you for reading this, sorry it was long, but I figured it would be best to let you know.

Break it. No, don't. Break it. No, don't. Break it. Snowrey's thoughts whirled as she sat on the far side of the cave.

The egg, brilliant as it was, rested upon the pillow by the window. As it did the first time she gazed upon the egg, the moon lit up the little drop of silver on the very top of it.

Every part of her ached to see Darkstalker again. The last look he had given her before storming out had crushed her. But was she really ready to a mother? Was he ready to be a father?

Snowrey paced in front of the egg accessing her options. She could go back to the Peace Bringers now, for she didn't have the look of being with an egg. But part of her hated that idea.

The idea of not being near the child, or Darkstalker.

Snowrey cursed herself for having her thoughts go to Darkstalker again. Part of her was still upset at what he had done to those tribes, however, there was no doubt of how she felt towards him.

She sighed and sat next to the egg, gazing at it.

"It truly is beautiful, isn't it." A deep voice spoke from behind her. Her back was to the door, but she knew that voice from anywhere.

Darkstalker came in through the doorway and shut the door behind him, walking up behind her.

Taking a seat next to her, his wings tightly to his back, causing Snowrey to shrink away from him.

"No answer? Figured you liked to talk about anything." He sneered.

Snowrey looked to the ground. "I'm sorry." Her voice was meek and almost inaudible.

Darkstalker merely scoffed at her and rolled his eyes, standing up and walking towards the balcony. "I was going to give you everything Snowrey. Whatever you wanted. But apparently you had different plans." He opened the large glass balcony doors that looked over the whole Night Kingdom. "This all would have been ours."

Snowrey stood slowly and walked over to him, just feeling the need to be near him. "Darkstalker... I-" She didn't know what to stay, so instead she hung her head as she stood next to him. Her wings draped by her side, exhaustion seeping into her muscles. "Are you going to send me back to them?" She whispered to him.

Darkstalker looked at her like she had grown a second head. His gaze softened as he looked at her exhausted form, truly looking frightened as she stood before him. "Snowrey..."

She barely lifted her head, her eyes just meeting his as she remained shrinked away from him. Her wings hugged her small body tightly as she waited for his answer.

Darkstalker's whole body seemed to relax as he breathed out a deep sigh. Without words, he took a step forward ad wrapped his wings around her, pulling her into his chest.

Her breath hitched as she wasn't expecting him to hug her. Nevertheless, she leaned into him.

"Now why would I send the one I love away?" His voice was deep and quiet, a comforting sound to Snowrey.

However his words had surprised, to say the least. Never, had she expected to say the word 'love' in a way of referring to her.

"But I did you wrong. I was supposed to kill you!"

"But you decided long ago that you wouldn't. I love you Snowrey." He told her, unwrapping his wings from around her and stepping back a bit, able to see her better.

She lifted her head and looked up at him. "Y-You do?" She stumbled over her words, unable to believe this was happening.

But the small smile she fell for, and the subtle nod of his head that made her know it was real.

She swallowed and looked out over the vast kingdom, seeing many dragons walking and flying.

Turning back to the dragon in front of her, she lifted her head so she was gazing into his eyes. "I love you too."

Three simple words that would seal her fate forever.

But would also be her downfall.