The Icewing (Moon)

Moon fought her own self, hating the even idea of being his daughter, however Darkstalker's power was to much.

"You will make a great ruler. Along side someone very close to me, you two will rule with greatness." Darkstalker said triumphantly. His gaze was set out at the land around them.

Dragons were everywhere below them. Either walking freely or being dragged in as prisoners, there was a sea of colors below. Shadows lurked in the shadows, or stood out in plan sight, spears at the ready. Dark clouds loomed overhead, making the place seem dark and evil.

Moon had to stand there motionless and expressionless.

"It is truly a shame that you didn't submit to me before. I wouldn't have had to trap your soul. A pity really." His voice was soft, as if he were thinking of something else.

Again, nothing came from Moon. She had so much to say to him, be angry for. All she wanted to do was yell and scream at him, blame him for everything that has happened.

"Come now little Moon. There is a prisoner I wish to see." He muttered striding away.

Moon had followed, of course, but there was no sight of Winter. Was he taken? Or is it that other icewing? Her mind was swirling with scenarios of what would happen to him if he were caught.

The acrid smoke lightened as they went deeper within the mountain, much to Moon's liking. Torches lit the large hallway as they reached the prison where a shadow guard stood post at the intersection, saying nothing as they passed.

They creeped Moon out, looking all black and shadowy. Their eyes were a brilliant silver against their black body, being the only color in the lifeless creatures.

Walking through the hall of prisoners, Moon got a good look at all of the dragons lining the walls. One in each carved cave looked miserable as they passed the hallway that led to Winter's cave.

She didn't recognize the rooms that they were passing. And his words puzzled her.

Someone close to him? Could this icewing have anything to do with this someone? Moon desperately tried to read the minds around her. But the fuzz was all that occupied the noise that she now begged to have back.

They walked into a cave where a beautiful icewing laid gracefully on the stone ground. She lifted her head as the two entered, puzzled by Moon.

" Hello Darkstalker. " She snarled at him, a glare set on her face.

Darkstalker smirked over her small form. He circled her, his eyes seemed to search her for anything unusual.

She had white scales that faded to a light purple, an unusual design for Icewings. Moon looked at her wings that were slightly open, only to see she had a star design. White scales stood as stars against the light purple background.

She's a hybrid! Moon thought excitedly. She had only known Sunny was a hybrid, but this new one, Ice and Night was truly something special.

Darkstalker moved so he stood in front of the hybrid, lowering his head so he was only inches from the dragoness.

" Hello. Snowrey." He said with a deadly voice, leaving Moon to wonder what his hybrid had to do with Darkstalker.

Here's a short chapter to get you till next time. Snowrey. You happy she's in here?