Slave (Moon)

A/N This starts right after Darkstalker rose from the mountain.

Moon watched in horror as Darkstalker stretched his midnight black wings. Dragonets screamed and flew away from him as he rose higher in the sky. Moon looked to Peril who looked guilty and on the verge of tears.

"It's not your fault Peril!" Moon called over the loud roars and screams. Peril whipped her head and looked at Moon.

"Yes it was." She called back. Before Moon could say anything a large black dragon landed in front of them. Everyone skidded back from him but Moon. She stood in her place, frozen from shock. Then anger coursed through her veins. She stood up right, almost as tall as the chest of the Dragon in front of her.

"You lied to me!" She snarled at him. She didn't know where this came from but she didn't want this emotion to leave. It fueled her to remain where she was.

Darkstalker laughed evily. With a flick of his wrist Moon went flying. Landing on a rock a snap was heard causing her to scream in agony.

Winter growled lowly at Darkstalker, but didn't attack, instead running to Moon where she lied awake but on the brink of unconsciousness.

Shaking her head and standing, with Winter next to her for support, she glared at Darkstalker.

He brushed it off the glare, and walked closer to her.

Winter tried to step in front of Moon to protect her but Darkstalker easily threw him to the side as if he weighed nothing. Darkstalker reached out and grasped Moon by he throat, squeezing tightly as she withered in pain.

"You will become my slave." Darkstalker said forcefully.

Moon couldn't stop the uncontrollable tears that streamed down her face, only causing Darkstalker to squeeze harder.

"You will become my slave." He said a bit louder. The others stopped moving as they watched the scene in front of them unfold.

It seemed as though time had stopped, everything slowed down. The mountain behind Darkstalker had raised rocks, dirt, and just about everything else up in the air. Dragonets flew in every direction, yelling and calling for the friends and family they couldn't find, panic flooding their minds. There as no say as to what happened to those who were inside when the mountain split.

Moon's gaze shifted to Winter, who was trying and get up, only to fall back to the ground, his legs giving out on him.

Kinkajou stood frozen, as if to frightened to move, Quibli and Turtle with similar expressions.

Peril had flown off, too afraid and ashamed for what she had caused.

Moon focused on the massive dragon in front of her, anger blazing in his eyes. She knew what was happening, not exactly, but she had a pretty good idea, and why too. He wanted revenge on everyone who treated him badly. The nightwings who fled from him, the icewings who banished him, the dragons who resented him. And Moon. She didn't trust him and she was glad she didn't.

"Please Darkstalker, please stop this. You can be normal. Just stop this." She choked out, her voice no more as her vision was beginning to become blurry.

"You will be my slave!" Moon felt a fuzziness take over her mind. Then nothing at all. She couldn't hear the thoughts around her. Just fuzz. She then felt Darkstalker loosen his grip, oxygen returning into her burning lungs.

"You are now my slave." He said darkly, stepping away from her completely.

"I am now your slave." Moon didn't realize what was going on. But she couldn't speak her own words. She realized that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't revolt against him. She was a lost soul inside a dragonet. One that couldn't be freed.

One that was a slave to the most powerful dragon to ever walk the continent.

A/N So what do you think? Please no negative comments! Basically this is a Winterwatcher story. So don't worry. Bye My Dragonets!!!!!