The Plan(Winter)

Winter watched as Moon floated in, looking like a spirit. His eyes were trained on her as she floated around him. He opened his mouth to speak but she put her talon up to her snout, signaling for him to be quiet so he snapped his snout shut as she closed her eyes, concentrating on something.

Winter? A voice was quiet and almost nonexistent came into his head. Winter looked around aggressively, thinking it was a trick from Darkstalker, until his eyes landed on Moon. She was pointing at herself, trying to motion that it was just her.

Moon? He tried to answer back, his thoughts were everywhere at this moment. He did his best to channel his thoughts to her.

It worked! Her face lit up as she found a way to communicate with him. Look there is so much to tell you but it'll have to wait. I know how to get you out though. She said quickly. Her voice was soft in his head, soothing almost.

Ok. Tell me what you got. Winter immediately replied.

She explained her plan, it was simple, but it was all she had at that moment.

However Winter kept going off track. His mind was a whirlwind, his worries towards the others occupied his concentration.

Winter? Winter!? Did you even hear the plan? She spoke rather loudly in his mind, causing him to wince at the volume of her voice.

Winter looked at her and nodded, not wanting her to know that he had completely ignored her.

She visibly sighed and explained the plan slower this time, telling him what to do and where to go. She stopped several times to ask him to repeat what she had said. One wrong move and he could be caught.

And Winter?

Yes Moon? He answered, looking at her hopefully.

Be careful. And with that she left him there alone, disappearing almost in thin air.

Winter stood, ready to carry through with her plan to escape. His wings ached he spread them and pulled them in tightly to his side. Looking down at the gold band that kept him inside the cave he gazed at it, only to see the swirls of designs within the bands. He remembered glimpses from when he was able to regain consciousness as he was put in the cave, only to fall back into darkness again.When he was dragged into the cave and set down roughly, 'Moon' had put the bands around his wrists on him.

They are skyfire. Winter realized that Moon had just a small bit of control in of her body. Enough so she could jam the pieces of skyfire within the band, making it so Darkstalker could not deliberately read his mind.

Carefully, one by one, he pulled the rocks out of the two bands. Seven in total.

The pouch that usually rested on his ankle had been ripped off, making it difficult to think about what to do with the rocks now.

Winter had an idea, to ensure that the rocks would remain on him at all times. Putting them under his scales. Growing up not knowing pain he lodged the skyfire in his chest scales, wincing as his scales had to move in order for the rocks to stay in place. He saw his blue blood begin to drip, not fazing him at the least.

When he was finished with the last stone he saw the shape he had made. They had formed the shape of a crescent moon. For you Moon. For you. Winter froze the bands until they snapped off. Throwing them to the side he stood, shakily making his way to the doorway where he nervously put his talon out. Nothing shocked him. Winter walked through the door way easily and quietly. As part of his training back in the Icewing kingdom he was taught the art of stealth, making it easier to catch his own prey.

He walked silently through the halls until he heard nothing. Picking up a rock he threw it. It banged and clanged down the hall. Rolling to a stop he listened intently. He heard then saw many shadow guards run that way, meaning that they left their posts. Winter moved cautiously to the corner. Peaking around he saw an open hallway. Running silently he came to the next corner. Several times he did this until he came to an opening outside. He smiled and ran. But then he stopped at the very end. It was a balcony. And on it was Darkstalker and Moon.

"Moon you did great." He said. She nodded, for her voice was no more. Her beautiful, sweet voice. Winter absent mindedly traced the crescent moon the skyfire formed on his chest. He knew they would be here. Moon gave him specific information, a plan so exact that Darkstalker could be ridden from the continent right then and there. But everything came to a stop when Darkstalker spoke, gluing Winter to where he stood.

"Moon. Will you be my heir to this new, great kingdom?" And Moon did something Winter didn't like.

She nodded.

A/N I know. I'm evil. Darkstalker is basically asking Moon to be his daughter. He has successfully taken over ALL of Pyrrhia. What do you think should happen next?

Comment and Vote!