t w o

------------------------❤------------------------                                                    Chapter: 2

                          Chapter: 2

              Walking towards danger

       ----------------------❤-------------------------

"You sure you want to do this?". I asked my friends for the last time.

They all gave a nod in unison. I heaved a sigh.

"Fine. Let's get off then".

We all got down from car with our punk clothes on. We were supposed to look as devilish as ever, so that we won't get caught.

If my parents ever find me with these clothes on, I am dead meat cause it doesn't look decent at all.

Jungkook on the other hand looked badass as ever with his ripped jeans & white dirty tee with piercing on his ears.

'Damn! I might go crazy today'.

Suddenly I smelled smoke near me. I turned around and saw my best friend Elly smoking.

"What the hell Elly! Where did you get that thing from?!?", I tried to snatch the cigarette out of her hand, but she dodged it and propped her arms against my shoulder.

"Calm down Irene. I am having the time of my life. We don't even know if we are gonna return alive from here".

They all started laughing but I didn't find anything funny about it. I was just busy praying to my all time saviour... Jesus.

In order to reach the darkest town of of the city, we had to climb many walls & pass through many river banks. We anyhow made it till the entrance.

We noticed huge men outside guarding the town, so that's why we all hid behind the bushes.

Luckily, Elly and Mark knew one secret way to enter the town, don't know how.

We secretly entered inside one of the restaurant of the town and bought few cigarettes & beer. I was totally not interested, except for Elly and Mark.

"Act normal". Mark mouthed to me.

Many people of the town were staring at me with hawk like eyes. I coughed a little & took a sip from the beer can.

'My god! What am I doing here'. I regretted.

This was my first time sipping alcohol inside. I felt a burning sensation around my throat but it soon got faded away with Jungkook's touch around my skin.

"I am sorry for this. I guess it was a bad idea after all".

I shook my head as I didn't want him to get sad.

Suddenly, We heard a loud noise outside the restaurant. We all dashed outside and saw a man holding a knife covered with blood and a man lying dead on the ground.

"Don't ever try to trick us boy". The man with a knife wiped the blood on his hands with his handkerchief and threw it.

"Throw his body". He shouted and everyone bowed.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I witnessed something which I have never imagined that I would. The man noticed me getting weak, so Jungkook quickly got hold of me and patted my back indicating me to act normally. I broke the eye contact with the man and concentrated to some random object.

"Let's go", The man said to his other mates.

"Keep an eye on those four fellows". He snickered.

-

"Do you want anything more?". Jungkook asked but I just shook my head as I was not really interested in doing anything here. I just wanted to quickly return home.

"Where are they? I am getting worried", I asked Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled. "Mark said that he is gonna make out with Elly here. They might be doing that right now".

My cheeks flushed red. I regret asking this question to him.

"Your tea". The shop waiter interrupted. I got up from the seat and bowed down. " Thank you". I said.

I noticed that the waiter was staring at me oddly. "Where are you two from? I've never seen you here".

I coughed on my tea,"We're new here". Jungkook tried to handle the situation.

I nodded uneasily while sipping the tea.

I looked at the waiter. He didn't look convinced at all. I literally panicked when a tall hulk like man out of nowhere pulled my sleeves up.

"There is no tattoo. Who are you two?". He screamed.

"I-I". I shuttered.

"Shit! How can I forget about the tattoo".

I heard Jungkook cursing. I didn't know what to do. I got hella scared. The man pulled us outside the tea shop and pushed me one the ground.

Crowd started forming around us.

"WHO ARE YOU!!??".

He again shouted. A tear fell down from my eye. Jungkook was beside me, but I knew that he was helpless.

But I was shocked to see something with Jungkook, which I never thought he had. " Get away from us". Jungkook pointed his gun towards the man.

The man looked unaffected. He took a step near me and that was when Jungkook shot the bullet on his left leg.

"Let's go. We don't have much time". He offered his hand to me and pulled me. We both started running to save our lives. Dozen of men were following us. Still, Jungkook didn't leave my hand. He held it strong but suddenly I got pulled by someone. I was pulled inside a dark corner of a building. I saw a young guy in front of me. He had my mouth covered with a handkerchief.

"Stay quiet. I won't harm you".

I fainted.