💙 Indirect Message

Start from the beginning

Kookie
Oh. I am.

Bwi
What's your name?

Kookie
I can't reveal my real name.

Bwi
Why not?

Kookie
It's the internet. You're not supposed to reveal your real name here.

Bwi
Oh, is it like that? My name is on my twitter account.

Kookie
Kim Taehyung? I thought you were a fan account for JSeph hyung.

Bwi
Yep, the KARD member. We have the same name. I stan them too, my bias is BM tho.

Kookie
I like them all.

Bwi
So, I guess I'd call you Kookie then.

Bwi
That's funny, it's as if I'm talking to the real Jungkook.

Kookie
What if you were?

Bwi
I'd die. Then resurrect. Then fanboy. Then ask you to marry me.

Kookie
You're funny, Taehyung hyung.

Bwi
Did you stalk me and see my birthday?

Kookie
I did. You're my hyung.

Bwi
Just like Jungkook.

Bwi
What if you were the real Jungkook?

Bwi
Lmao, it would never happen. Bangtan only has one twitter.

Kookie
Yeah.

Kookie
I have to go hyung, we have practice.

Bwi
Practice?

Kookie
Uhhh. Taekwondo.

Bwi
Oh, cool.

Kookie
Bye hyung.

Taehyung smiles before typing a quick then goes to Jimin to bother him again. "Jimin, Jimin!" Taehyung jumps up and down. Happy because he met a friend and Jimin is cleaning up after finally finishing his homework. "What, Taehyung?"

Taehyung shows Jimin his phone, Jimin flicks his eyes down a second then back to Taehyung. "I met this boy online, he's a Jungkook stan too." Taehyung smiles enthusiastically, "Also, let's go get something to eat outside, I'm bored and hungry."

Jimin stands up and grabs his phone and wallet, Taehyung does the same. "As long as he doesn't steal my Namjoon, then we're good."

📱

It's been a while since Taehyung and this Kookie chatted. Albeit the younger one was not always online due to Taekwondo or whatever, he always finds free time for his 'favorite hyung' I quote what he said one day which made Taehyung squeal because Kookie can be so subtle and so naïve of what he says sometimes that makes the older's heart flutter.

It's one of those lucky hours of the day Taehyung catches Kookie online, he immediately types a message for the boy. Well, it is 12 noon, Taehyung's having lunch outside some sushi place near the college and wanted to ask if Kookie already ate as well because most of the time Taehyung asks if he's eaten that particular meal, Kookie would always respond with "No." "Maybe a little later." "I'm still busy." Or anything neglectful of the sort.