22~ Ex

You're probably wondering how my wedding night went.

Well, to be honest, I didn't have much of one.

I stayed sleeping on Theo's shoulder the whole ride until he woke me up.

"Anya, we're here," he smiled slightly.

I smiled sleepily at him and the first thing I saw through the window was the beaming sun, so we must be somewhere warm.

I didn't bother getting my bags because someone would grab them for us anyways. That, and Theo wouldn't let me.

He took my hand and put a blindfold around my eyes.

I sighed dramatically.

"Is that really necessary?"

"Yes. Now follow my lead," he said, well, more like demanded.

I followed him outside and the second we walked out, I was overcome by beautiful warmth. Thank god. I despise the cold.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," I said exasperated.

He took off my blindfold and I gasped.

"Welcome to Maldives, princess," he whispered.

We were in Asia!

The sun was peeking through the beautiful large trees and it was much warmer than Canada.

I hugged him.

"I am in love! Thank you," I told him, truly meaning it. "So where are we staying?"

"This is only the first part of the trip but I have my own place, Princess. C'mon."

Impressive.

We walked to his (almost) normal sized house (for once) and began unpacking. It took me much longer than him so he left to catch up on important e-mails.

The rooms were cozy and had a very homey feeling. Floors were wooden and rooms were painted different nature themes. Theo and I would be sharing a room which made me nervous. The bed was ginormous.

Once I finished unpacking I washed up and wore a flowy yellow sundress, ready for the beach. I quickly threw on waterproof mascara to feel fancy.

I walked out of the bathroom half expecting Theo to be passed out on the couch but was pleasantly surprised when he was ready in his blue swim trunks and a tight black T-shirt.

"Ready?" he asked, putting his phone down.

"As ever," I said, walking towards the door.

He followed with a basket in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just basic supplies. Food and stuff," he answered.

My ears perked up. "Food?"

"Yep, food," he smirked.

"What kind of food?"

"Good food," he said sneakily.

I sighed, giving up.

My sour mood was erased when we approached the beautiful waves.

I walked towards the water and dipped my feet in the ocean, allowing my long hair to flow in the wind.

I took a moment to view my surroundings and we were completely alone. The only other people around were the bodyguards, and even they were quite a far distance away. I could stay here forever.