3~ Danger

Walking home after work was as terrifying as it usually was.

I didn't exactly live in a great area.

People constantly smoking, kids getting snatched up in the middle of the night, strangers coming up to you and weirdly staring.

I walked slowly, staring up at the moon shining so beautifully in the dark sky.

Suddenly my mouth was covered by a rough hand and I was pulled into a strange alley way.

"Mmm mmmm!" I tried screaming but his grip on my mouth was too tight and he was squishing my body against his forcefully.

"Scream and I'll kill you," and he removed his hand.

I was placed against the wall with my hands behind my back. It was only now I noticed 3 other men behind him. They all had hungry looks on their faces.

Aaand my fear skyrocketed.

"Please let me go!" I begged.

Slap.

My head was forcefully turned to the side from the impact of his hard slap and I momentarily stopped breathing.

"You better shut up princess or I'll stuff your mouth with something you won't like," he said threateningly.

"P-please. I have to go home. I-,"

Another slap.

No more talking for me.

I shakily touched my cheek and saw small droplets of blood on my pruny fingers.

"They never learn," the dirty, middle aged looking man mumbled. "I guess I'll just have to teach her a lesson."

My eyes widened in fear. I struggled against the man's hard grip but it was no use. I was just too weak.

He started forcefully ripping off my clothes as I struggled. "No! Please stop."

He continued taking my clothes off, unfazed.

He almost made it to my bra until he heard a branch crunch in the distance. He suspiciously turned his head to the sound.

"Make sure she stays," he demanded to his men, who nodded solemnly. I couldn't move anyways, I was in shock and terrified.

He walked towards the edge of the alley and peeked through the side.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a crunch, followed by the muffled scream of my kidnapper.

The men were suddenly very alert. Two of them went to follow their leader to see if he was alright, only to be knocked out a second later.

What was happening? Who was doing this?

The last man took his chances and left me alone so that he could find the man beating up his gang.

"You leave and I'll hunt you down myself," he said with so much venom in his voice. I nodded slowly and quickly started putting my clothes back on without him noticing.

Not a blink later he was on the floor as well, lying unconscious.

My breathing became heavy and I was frozen in my spot, unaware if I should move or not.

Suddenly my secret hero appeared out of the shadows and started walking towards me. He looked strangely familiar. My hand was unconsciously on my stomach. I wonder if the baby is alright.

Once he was right in front of me he took his dark mask off.

"You?!" We both said at once.

And then I fainted.

**
Chapter 3 woop woop

Constructive cristism? I'm always open to that :)

Please vote and comment! It means the world to me!

Take care 😘