7~ House? More like a mansion.

When he said "house" I was expecting a normal two story house with average sized rooms. But nope, I was so wrong.

The first thing I saw when I pulled up at his house was the humongous gate leading up to what looked like a mansion.

The beautiful sunlight was shining off of hundreds of windows and his "garage" must've contained at least ten cars.

This is where I would be staying?

My new driver and bodyguard, Landon, pulled up by the entrance and hurriedly opened the door for me while picking up my bags.

"Thanks," I smiled gratefully towards him and followed him to the main doors.

The moving process took around two hours and I was absolutely exausted.

The moment Landon opened the doors I was dumbfounded. The place was the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid eyes on. It was even more beautiful on the inside than the outside.

"I can give you a quick tour of the place and then allow you to relax for the rest of the day, if you would like," Landon offered.

"That would be amazing," I said, my exhaustion momentarily forgotten.

"If you don't mind Landon, I would rather do that myself," a voice said from the main door.

I turned around and there he was, in his beautiful glory. He was leaning against the door frame as if he owned the place.

Which, I guess he did.

Landon nodded at his boss and left to go do his thing.

Theo walked up to me and smoothly put his arm through mine. "Shall we?"

"Sure," I said, staring up at his face. He had beautiful features. Hopefully the child would take after his exotic features, rather than my plain ones.

"So this is my office," he said, showing me a huge room with professional equipment. It's not like becoming a billionaire was easy. He hadn't inherited anything from his parents, everything he had today was bought from his hard earned money.

Which made me admire him even more.

I internally smacked myself. No falling for him, idiot.

Room by room he showed me this beautiful house. All the while I just stared at him talk. Something about him intrigued me, and I wanted to know more.

While the tour was great, it wasn't until he showed me his beautiful private balcony that I became very excited.

Flowers. Everywhere. I squealed. I was a gardening freak.

He laughed at me and asked if I liked it.

"Like it? Like it? Of course I do! Have you seen this place?!" I exclaimed rather embarassingly.

I mentally smacked myself in the hesd. Of course he's seen the place.

He shook his head at me while smirking, a hidden joke in his eyes.

The size of the balcony was bigger than my room at my old house. It was covered in flowers of all sorts and there were a few comfy chairs laying around. It was my dream place and I knew immediately that I would be spending a lot of my time here. Whether he liked it or not.

I walked over to one of the chairs and relaxed my legs, propping them up using a pillow.

I let out a big sigh and closed my eyes for a few moments.

A few seconds later I felt a presence beside me.

I opened my eyes and Theo had sat on a seperate chair next to me, looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just looking. You're quite pretty," he said, unaware of the effect his words had on me.

I blushed like mad. "Oh."

He smiled and we relaxed for a bit before he finally offered to show me my room.

At that my eyes shot open and I jolted up.

"Yes! I would be more than happy to see it," I said, giddy.

"Follow me then," he said mischievously.

I followed him eagerly, a bounce in my step. A few maids looked at me funny.

As soon as he opened the door I was speechless. The room was so bright and beautiful. The walls were pastel pink and my bed sheets were navy blue. The best part was that I had my own personal balcony! Very similar to his, covered head to toe in flowers.

However this one had a seat that looked much too small for me.

"Who's that seat for?" I asked Theo, clueless.

"That, is for our child," he said, whispering in my ear, almost seductively.

He backed away a bit and sat down on one of the many chairs in the room.

"How did you know that I love flowers?" I asked, noticing no lack of flowers all around the rooms.

"Your friend, what's her name? Oh Cali, told me," he explained.

Oh god. CALI.

She's going to kill me. I haven't told her anything yet!

"Oh, well I should probably rest now. Phew- so tired," I pretended to wipe sweat from my forehead. "Shoo shoo now, go on," I basically pushed him out of my room and closed the door.

Poor guy seemed so confused.

Immediately I called Cali who picked up a few seconds later.

"You. Are. So. Dead," I heard her murderously whisper.

I gulped in fear, awaiting what was to come.

**
Woop another chapter!

How are y'all liking it so far? Any feedback? Recommendations? How's my spelling?

Thanks so much for reading! I'm so excited that I reached 200 views already! Thanks so much you guys!!

Please vote and comment!

Take care 😘