20~ The day before

*unedited. Please point out spelling errors*

I woke up with one thought on my mind.

"I'm getting married tomorrow," I whispered.

I guess Theo heard because he snuggled closer and said, "We sure are, princess."

And then it settled in.

"Oh my god! I'm getting married tommrow!" I yelled, scaring the shít out of him. I jumped out of bed and began pacing the floor.

"I know baby," he grumbled, before pulling the soft sheets over his head.

I climbed back into bed, missing his warmth. He immediately began snuggling me again.

"We still haven't told your parents about the pregnancy," I mentioned.

"Trust me, they've been begging for a grandkid for a long time. They'll be fine," he said sleepily.

"I think we should tell them today," I suggested. I didn't want to create a big scene during the wedding.

"Whatever you say, babe," he grumbled sleepily.

I tried to sleep but failed miserably so I got ready for the day instead.

Once I was ready and ate he was STILL sleeping.

"Theoooo," I whined, shaking him awake.

"Fine fine," he said before finally waking up. He tried to act annoyed but I saw the smirk on his face.

Once he finished getting ready I asked him if he wanted to walk with me.

"Its pretty cold out, are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive," I replied.

"I'm down then. Make sure you dress warm though. That thin sweater will not protect you against the wind outside," he said sternly.

"Okay, dad," I said.

"I think you mean daddy," he replied, a cheeky grin on his face.

I coughed a bit when he said that, blushing like crazy.

He was still smiling when we left the house.

It was a pretty foggy day and was by no means hot, but it was still pleasant.

"So have you got your suit ready?" I asked.

"Of course I have princess," he wrapped his hand around my waist. "The wedding is tommrow."

"Just making sure. What colour is the tie?"

"Red. To match your dress."

"Ohh were going to look so good! I'm so excited," I exclaimed.

"You're going to like the honeymoon even more," he said, winking.

"Honeymoon?" I asked confusedly.

"Yeah, honeymoon. You can't seriously think I wasn't going to take you on a honeymoon," he said in disbelief.

"I don't know, I've never really thought about it," I confessed.

"Oh you're going to love it," he assured me.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"That's a surprise. Hint: bring a bikini," he said teasingly.

"Nahh, I think I'll bring my snow boots," I said jokingly, hitting his chest slightly.

"Trust me, you won't be needing those," he said.

I huffed. "You're really not going to tell me are you?" I asked.