5~ Telling Him

It's been two weeks.

Two weeks since I took the job offer. Two weeks of constant morning sickness and strange cravings.

Today was my first day of work and I couldn't be more nervous. I was 6 weeks pregnant and I still haven't told anyone else except Cali. Mainly because I haven't seen him much at all after that night.

Theo hired a short, emotionless girl  (she really never did show any emotion) to train me for the job, and after two long and hard weeks I'm finally ready.

He had quit my other jobs for me without my knowledge, because when I had shown up to give them the bad knews, they informed me that it had already been taken care of. It was a really upsetting goodbye.

But the pay was amazing here. Once he told me I would be making 15k a month I was estatic. I could move out very soon.

Now back to the real issue at hand. I still haven't told him I'm pregnant. I don't even think he remembers me from that night at the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback to the night at the bar.

Is this what my life had come to? Constantly working and begging my landlord to give me another month to pay the rent.

I needed a release. Badly.

So obviously I went to the most dangerous and sketchy bar ever. Unfortunately it was the only one around so it'll have to do.

The moment I reached I began to regret it. What was I thinking, coming here? I looked ridiculous and cheap in my worn out black dress. 

I was about to turn around and leave until I heard a man call me out.

"Hey there pretty lady," he said, smirking with his arms crossed.

He told the bouncer to let me enter and he did so, not even asking for my ID.

I walked towards the man slowly and cautiously, staring into his gorgeous green eyes while doing so. How did a guy like that notice me?

He held out his hand and for some reason I felt compelled to take it. It was like my body wasn't my own. He led me to the bar and asked for two shots of something. I wasn't really paying attention.

The bartender handed me my drink and I gulped it down in an instant, enjoying the burn down my throat.

I giggled. "Hit me again!" I yelled as the mysterious man just stared at me looking highly amused.

I took a shot. And another. And another. Until finally the man said it was enough.

"Okay let's get you home. You've had a little too much to drink," he said, using my shoulders to steer me.

"Noooo. Let's go upstairs shall we..." I said seductively, although I'm positive I just looked like a fool.

"As much as I would love to take you right here, right now, you're completely wasted and should probably go home," he said in a low voice.

His voice gave me shivers.

"Take me then," I said seriously. I needed to do something crazy. Impulsive.

He looked heistant but I persisted and eventually he gave in.

He took my hand and held me real close. I could barely keep my hands off him.

We walked upstairs to a private room and he was all over me, touching me any chance he got. My arms, hair, face. 

He led me to the bed and began kissing me. Everything was slow, he was savouring the moment.

The rest was hazy. All I remember was clothes flying everywhere and the rest... well you know how babies are made.

End of flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat behind my new desk, in my new office, feeling extremely nauseous.

I forgot to bring a garbage can.

I knew I had to get to a washroom before I puked everywhere, so I got up from my seat and professionally started walking to the washroom.

Well as professionally as you could in an old black pencil skirt and a light pink blouse with wrinkles and flowers all over it. Ew, I know, but it's all I have.

I almost reached the washroom until I was very rudely stoped by my boss, aka Theo.

"Hello, Anya. How are you finding your first day of work?" He asked professionally, aware of the countless eyes on us. What was he trying here?

"It's going w-," and then I sprinted into the washroom and puked my guts out.

Aftet a few minutes I heard him knocking on the door. "Are you okay Anya?" He said with concern lacing his voice.

I was too concentrated on not puking again that I didn't respond to him.

"Anya?"

I stayed quiet, deep breathing.

"I'm breaking this door down if you don't respond," he said seriously.

No response...

CRASH!

The door came falling down and I saw Theo casually wiping his sleeves off.

"Geez, Theo. I'm okay now," I said slightly annoyed, but also highly amused.

Suddenly a bunch of bodyguards came running to the crime scene, probably after hearing the loud crash.

Theo simply flicked them away with a wave of his hand.

"Cut the crap. What's wrong? Are you still sick?" He said, searching my face for any obvious signs of sickness.

Then I knew.

I just knew I couldn't hide it anymore.

I always was a bad liar.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out, watching his eyes go wide.

**
Yay another chapter!

How are you guys liking it?

Take care 😘