Chapter 1 - Everyday life

Comincia dall'inizio

I continued to walk towards my locker.

I do not really care about them or anything about them. I let them do whatever they want though it is pretty bad. I would always pass by those bullies even though their victim calls me for help. I just do not want to get involved in fights. It might have affect my grades and I would never want that. And it is their life, their own choices.

Ever since my parents died, all that I want to do is to study for me to have a good future. I want them to be proud of me because I know that they are watching over every move I make.

If everything that I care about is studying, seventy five...maybe fifty percent? That's how much each student cares about their popularity. In our school, popularity is what matters the most for the students. Even for some of the teachers. They'd rather have fake friends just to be popular. I don't get why they are doing this...maybe it's because I just really don't care.

I opened my locker and got some books for my first class.

So in short, I am an overly studious girl who cares about no one and no one cares about. That, for me, is a perfect life.

I sighed as I closed my locker.

I just wish my parents are still with me. The only people who cares, supports and makes me happy. Now that they are gone, who else could do such thing? I am glad that I have Mr. Bae and some of my kind co-workers.

A squeal suddenly echoed throughout the whole hallway, overpowering the noises every student make. It is the cue that he arrived making me sigh.

It's him.

"It's Mr. Popular!!!"

Psh. Mr. Popular my ass...

...sorry if I said that. It just sounds really stupid for me.

I sighed and made my way through the crowd. I headed towards the library but then a tall figure blocked my way.

I slowly looked up.

And it's him.

The one and only.

Mr. Popular.

I don't even get why people call him that? He has his own name which is Park Chanyeol. Sounds much better than Mr. Popular. It sounds so stupid.

"Excuse me? You're blocking my way," he said.

I sighed and took a step to my left to let him pass through. The hallway is pretty big. Can he not see that?

Squeals are heard again making me roll my eyes and head inside the library.

I bet they would just waste the rest of their minutes on Chanyeol. If I were them, I wouldn't waste my voice, ruining it by squealing too much whenever I see that jerk.

Yes. He is a jerk.

I went towards a table and read the next lesson we would have. It is what I do to kill time. After that, I headed out of the library after glancing at the sleeping librarian. The place is so empty and quiet it is pretty boring.