Chapter 27-(Austria)

Start from the beginning

Then we had to follow an agitated Eleonora who had to speak to the front desk about one of the hostesses that was on that flight who gave Eleonora grief over something that was beyond our attention at that moment.

While this went on, the boys stood on either side of Jade and Me and slowly stepped closer to us until at one random moment they squashed the two of us together, causing Jade to curse colorfully and me to slam my Harley Quinn backpack on Ben's head before walking off in anger followed by an equally pissed off Jade.

Eleonora and her minions walked us to a black BMW waiting for us in the taxi lane to the real taxi's annoyance. A man in a grey suit with red mittens on his hands stood by the car, a big smile was on his face upon catching sight of our group. 

"Frau Emerson! So good to see you again!" The man said as we reached the car. Eleonora gave him a smile and a hug which he responded to with a laugh.

"Good to see you again Lukas. How is your wife doing?" The driver chuckled and mentioned that his wife was busy renovating his home at the moment while he helped Eleonora into the car.

"Good for her! You lot,  get into the car before we leave you here. And Ben cover your arms!" Eleonora called out as she glanced back at the four of us watching the scene quietly. 

Lukas drove us through Vienna, telling Eleonora about everything she has missed since being gone and answered every question she had for him. Since it was Eleonora, it was a lot so it gave the four of us squeezed in the back time to rest our eyes, or at least that was the plan for Jade and me.

Not five minutes into the car ride, the boys started to act up again, this time starting with Sam who felt like stretching his arms to the point where he was pushing my shoulder into Jade who was than pushed into Ben. Ben then started to stretch his legs except instead of straightening them from the ground, he put one of his feet on Jade's arm and then straightened his leg, causing Jade to be forced into me again.

At this point in time, Jade and I had not yelled or argued toward the boys because of Eleonora being nearby but now after the boys constantly irritating us and adding our lack of sleep, Jade and I didn't need to say anything to one another at this point. We knew we both were finished with being bugged by her brothers. 

And so, the following consists of what we did to them:

I elbowed Sam hard in the face making him groan and drop his arm. 

Jade quickly took off her seatbelt and lifted her own legs at her brother and proceeded to kick him to a pulp.

Seeing as she was a dancer for over ten years and Ben was at best a baseball player for a few short years, it was understandable to say who one this battle.

That is, until Eleonora turned around, red in the face.

"What in God's name is this?"

Silence.

Both boys were sitting in their appropriate corners of the car "licking their wounds" while Jade and I sat in the middle with our hair messy, our faces red with rage and eyes wide with excitement.

The silence was cut by laughter coming from Lukas in the front.

"Lukas?!" Eleonora stated in annoyance, causing Lukas to stop laughing and chuckle to himself.

"I'm sorry, sorry. It's just I used to do that with my siblings. Those boys probably deserved it." 

Eleonora gave us one last irritated look before turning to the front again, asking Lukas questions now on how many siblings he had and where they are now.