I roll my eyes faintly out of (Y/N)'s line of sight; she was the kind of girl who looked out for others over herself. Even Lisanna shook her head perhaps over the same thought, "I'd rather you be happy than to be sad. You're a part of my family as well, we can see them together, how about that?"

(Y/N) nods stiffly, wiping away her tears and some rain with the back of her hand. Lisanna and (Y/N) grasp each other's hands walking beside in a pair in front of our group.

As the two walk ahead of me, I rest my hands on my hips, a grin on my face. Lucy bumps my hip. "Look at you putting a girl first," she teases.

I roll my eyes, nudging her, "Shut up it's not like that."

She scoffs, tugging back some blonde roots, "Right right but come on (Y/N)'s important to you and by the looks of it everyone in the guild right?"

"Yeah," I reply truthfully, "She was in everyone's circle."

Two shadows at the cemetery outside the cathedral appear as I remember (Y/N)'s relationship to Mirajane and Elfman. Mira was (Y/N)'s rival in contention for S-Class before she disappeared, yet, the two cared for each other when they didn't lock fists unlike (Y/N)'s other rivalry with Erza was full of challenges. They constantly fought for authority and leadership, something that's best to back right off for. Elfman was a 'friendly' rival towards (Y/N), every week the two challenged each other to an arm wrestle testing (Y/N)'s immense strength. Every round was intense, a table always splitting neatly in half due to that much strength induced. As we walk closer towards the duo, Lisanna seemed so desperate to run forward, (Y/N) noticed and nudged her forward letting go of Lisanna's hand. She wraps (Y/N) in an embrace, which she gladly obliges to.

She ran towards her brother and sister calling out her names. (Y/N) turned around beaming a smile my way. I look into her unique (E/C) eyes in confusion, "Reunions are beautiful," she giggles. I hide a laugh under my breath giving (Y/N) a quick nod, as we witness the reunion of the Strauss siblings side by side.

As Mirajane looked up towards our group, Mira's eyes stared in shock directly at the girl beside me. "Oh my," Mira whispers in shock.

In response (Y/N) shuffled shyly on her feet, Lisanna next to Mirajane piped up, "She was in Edolas to. But her story is bigger than mine."

Every story is different, I didn't know much of (Y/N)'s story but I knew enough. She walked away from the guild three years ago-what for? Not sure, but I'd love to know. Nearly lost her life and was dragged to Edolas, being held captive for three years left starving and in pain. I briefly remember how skinny she was at the start of this Edolas mess, shuddering at the thought. She used to eat so much, nearly as much as I did, seeing her that skinny scared me. (Y/N)'s had more pain that was true.

"H-hi," (Y/N) replied weakly with a small wave. Mira jumped up and fell into (Y/N)'s arms startling the girl. (Y/N) stumbled back in slight surprise, quickly catching Mira as the two shared a long embrace.

Mira let go of (Y/N), bending down slightly so she was at her level, "There wasn't a single person in the guild who forgot about you."

Wow, Mira is good at reading people.

"But how did you-" (Y/N) stammers. Mira shifts her head from side to side noticing the faint bruises scattered across her (S/C) skin. "I can tell just by looking at the frown on your face," Mira explains. (Y/N) lets out a small giggle, rays of the sun illuminating her face lighting up her sweet (E/C) eyes. The sky began to clear as (Y/N) high fived Elfman, staying positive.

"Been a while, big guy, how have you been?"

"Well, my manly lady rival's back so I'm feeling like a real man."