19

Proof-reading these chapters while listening to Disney music is hilarious because it never flows with the chapter's theme XD

Word Count: 2099

---(Y/N)'S POV---

I felt alert, but my eyes were heavy, unable to open. I felt myself sway slightly, a tight hand holding my back. The grip was released as my immovable body hit the floor, the dust rubbing against my cheek I grunt in pain.

A raspy evil voice startles me into full consciousness, "Explain yourself then," it speaks.

Holy crap, I knew that tone of voice from anywhere-it was him. King Faust. I was about to jump up and fight but the tight feeling of ropes restrain me from my movements. I glance over my shoulder, peering my eyes open, why was I constrained in ropes? These are easy for me to break free in, I knew Erza Knightwalker would know that too. How suspicious. Why?

No (Y/N) wait, my inner thoughts echo in my mind, this might be a set-up. I stay put on the floor and turn my head to the other side feeling dirt enter my mouth. I notice Gray and Natsu tied up in ropes like myself, Natsu was still unconscious on the floor while Gray was kneeling with his hands tied.

Knightwalker points to Gray, "This one can fabricate a working copy of the key," her deep voice of authority speaks. Gray scoffs and glares up towards the woman, "As if."

Faust ignores Gray's grunts and looks towards Natsu, "And who's the other one?"

"An Earth Land wizard and a member of the Dragon Slayers."

Faust's insane glare stares me down, looking at me in utter disgust, "Ah, I see you managed to catch our little runaway as well?"

I growl intensely at his being, this was my best chance to kill him and end this right here and now. I could slaughter him and watch his blood paint the walls; I'd love that. I looked at Gray's face, he could probably sense my bloodlust for the King as Gray looked away in surprise. I try to stand, feeling restraints around my ankles causing me to fail miserably.

"You disgust me, Faust! I'll kill you right here and now," my cry eventually softens and becomes muffles as a piece of cloth is wrapped around my mouth, tied at the back of my head refraining my speech. The rope restraining my speech causes my plan of attack to halt, I grunt in annoyance. Damn. I could've done a Roar in his path and wipe the floor with him. The cold hands of Knightwalker left my cheeks as she finished the restraint, I'll admit, well played Knightwalker...well played.

Faust ignores my existence and glares towards Gray, demanding him to make a new key.

"Don't do it Gray!" my muffled cries suffocate through the restraint, incoherent to Gray.

The roots of my (H/C) hair shift as Knoghtwalker's armored hand knotted itself between my roots, ruining my hairstyle Cancer cut earlier as my (H/L) (H/C) hair was set untamed and free. She picked me up forcefully and threw me towards Natsu. She used the same hand as the one tangled in my hair to pick Natsu up as well. Our cheeks pressed against each other, his warm touch passed through my veins making my blood boil more than usual.

In an attempt to free myself, my muscles spaz out as I start squirming ineffectively with all the ropes around my joints. Knightwalker's opposite free hand moves, I hear the slashing of metal causing me to stop in fright as I feel cold metal pressed against my throat. I heavily gulp, feeling my throat contract against the sword realizing I just became a hostage-alongside Natsu.

I block out the Fairy Hunter's voice demanding Gray to create a new key for the cannon as he approaches it with shaky steps.

I gasp gently through my nose noticing the large towering structure before me. Sculptures of Faust's ugly head perched on either side of the vertical cannon climbing up the wall, angelic wings spread out to the sides, matching the gloominess of the entire castle itself. Its complex structure was nothing like the images I created in my mind, everything just became more complicated than it already was now that an image of the cannon was embedded into my brain.