3

Okay so, currently I'm re-watching the Edolas arc where they actually are in Edolas to plan out the story so just a little heads up, it may be awhile until I update cause I need to get it refreshed back into my mind. Happy reading!

Word Count: 2958 (yeah long one :/)

Music Link: Fairy Tail-Gildarts' Theme

-----LUCY'S POV-----

I watched outside in shock pointing dramatically at all the moving buildings undertaking the Magnolia Gildarts Shift alongside Wendy and Carla. This was insane.

"I-is this an earthquake?" Carla exclaims flying so she doesn't stumble across the moving floors. I couldn't respond, being in so much shock as I continued gawking at the scene in front of me.

A huge pathway was created eventually with tall walls blocking the public's buildings and red arrows marked on the floor directing to the guild. I finally found my voice exclaiming loudly, "Did Magnolia just split in two?!"

Erza folds her arms, acting as if this was a normal thing, "yep, it's a precaution for Gildart's magic; Crash Magic."

Mirajane smiles her sweet signature smile, "Because he destroys everything he touches. It's better for the public so he doesn't accidentally destroy their homes and businesses," she further explains.

My jaw hits the floor seeing the reality of this, "You mean he just, walks right through them?! You modified the town just cause he's clumsy?!"

This guild, seriously.

Wendy smiled staring down towards the path, "He sounds so amazing!"

At least Carla kind of agrees with me, "Perhaps, I'd think more amazingly stupid."

Finally seeing Natsu appear, his face written with excitement-it was different this time. Almost hopeful?

Natsu was my best friend, a lot of people saw him to me as a lover but ew, no. I don't know a single thing about boys, true, but one thing's for sure I am not into Natsu. He's just a close friend and nothing more-he helped me get into Fairy Tail and helped me to find happiness. I can't thank him enough.

"Here he comes," Natsu's smile widens as Happy eyes spark with glee, "Aye!"

A tall adult man with ginger hair walked through the gates of the newly built guild-the original building previously destroyed by Phantom Lord and my kidnapping a few months ago.

Wearing a tattered black cloak that draped towards the floor, a brown sack crossed over his back. His face finally came into view, slicked back orange hair with a small stubble across his chin and black eyes, like Natsu's.

His face was written with confusion as the guild quietened and watched the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail enter his guild.

Natsu's footsteps were heard from the sidelines as he jumped in front of Elfman, "Come one old geezer! Let's throw down!" he smirks lighting his fist ablaze. Elfman's face freezes with shock, "That's no way to treat a man!"

Gildarts seems to not hear Natsu as the orange haired mage continues to walk through the guild stopping beside Mira as she smiles, "Welcome home," she greets.

His tall frame towers over Mira as he looks at her quizzically.

"He's the most powerful guy in the guild?" I mumble to myself. To be honest, he didn't look like much of a powerhouse. He had no scary, intimidating, powerful aura like Erza but the fact that she claims that she's no match for the man must really say something.