26

Music Link: Erza vs. Erza

Word Count: 1766

---3RD PERSON'S POV---

Your protective instincts shadow you, jumping off the pillar watching Wendy trip over broken rubble falling to the ground-her enchantment breaking. You let your feet glow yellow, using your super speed dashing towards her, Wendy's squealing in terror haunting your ears. Skidding to a halt in front of Wendy, you use the Water Dragon Talon technique, kicking away the missiles. The weapons explode around you, protecting Wendy as you absorb some of the debris in your scales.

"(Y/N), you saved me," Wendy smiles relieved.

You crouch in front of her, fixing up her messy bangs, "Don't worry I won't let him hurt you." You stand again facing Faust, hiding amongst the Dorma Anim, "This is our fight."

"Try and stop me, Dragon Princess," he challenges.

"With pleasure," you retaliate.

An echo from the Dorma Anim's outer body stopped your stepping feet, noticing Gajeel hammer its head. "You aren't shooting no one you hear me old man?"

Faust grumbles in annoyance, his ears deafening, "You're getting on my nerves!"

The Dorma Anim rattles vigorously, shaking Gajeel off the beast. While Gajeel is falling, the Dorma Anim twists under Faust's control striking him with its metallic tail. Gajeel latches on.

Two glowing missiles surprise you as they fly straight towards you, "There's still two?" You question, "I thought I got them all."

Wendy gasps, "But how can that be?"

Protective, Natsu runs towards them screaming.

"No, wait Natsu," yourself and Wendy cry out.

The fire behind the missiles cuts off, dropping to the floor like mines. "Those are different than the others," Wendy screams.

They touch the floor barely, exploding around Natsu, the fire erupts into the clouds.

You sigh in relief underneath Wendy's squeal, you kneel beside Wendy resting a reassuring hand on her clothed shoulder, "Don't worry he'll be fine. But I got to charge up to."

You grab a piece of solid rock, grasping it in your dirty palm. Your jaw clicks open, munching down on solid stone. Your strong jaw crushing them to small chewable pieces. A surging amount of energy is replenished, zapping down your spine and along your nerve pathways, reaching your fingertips and toes.

As you much away, you hear Faust shaky laugh, "It's about time you lowly wizards learned your place! You couldn't slay a dragon if it laid down before you."

His gasp, appealed to you, watching Natsu consume his flames. Faust absolutely flabbergasted.

'Impossible,' Faust's thoughts nudge his head back in suspicion, 'He's eating the flames from the missiles?

The crunching of stone rings over the Colosseum. Seeing you eat solid rock, with a nasty snarl on your face eyeing the King down almost made him shake in fear.

'She's eating the solid rock with her teeth?'

The screeching and crushing of metal intrigues Faust to turn the head of the Dorma Anim to face its tail.

You chuckle under your breath seeing Gajeel, the true Iron Dragon Slayer making a meal of the Anim's tail.

Natsu spits in disgust after eating all the flames, a bit of drool hitting the floor. He wipes his mouth in disgust, "Man that was some nasty tasting fire. Don't think I've ever tasted a flame that gross before."