Licking the dirt off your fingertips, you admit aloud, "Even the ground too. Tastes a lot different here than in Earth Land."

Gajeel spits to, shards of sharp metal dusting the ground, "The iron too. Bad stuff, but even so..."

The two boys smirk freely, "I'm starting to feel like I got a real fire in my belly."

A small giggle escapes your lips watching Gajeel imitate Natsu's traits.

Faust feels your replenished magic power, "Unbelievable, are all Earth Land wizards this powerful?" He queers in awe.

Natsu stretches his arms, locking his elbows, standing beside you. "Man this thing's hardcore," Natsu admits, twisting his torso side to side, "No wonder they call it a dragon."

You scoff, rolling your eyes, "That thing? I've seen my fair share of dragons in my time and this thing is just a cowardly man hiding behind a rusty bucket of bolts."

Wendy stands up, recovering from her missile trauma. "He's out here alone," she observes, "Without any of his guards around to protect him, so, all we have to do is take this thing down."

Impressed, you smile at Wendy's observations, "Good spotting love, I was too focused on this tin can to even notice that."

Natsu smirks, licking his bottom lip animalistic, "I'm fired up now."

---(Y/N)'S POV---

He always has to chuck in his one-liners stealing my thunder. I roll my eyes playfully, looking down towards my feet.

A wave of dark power stiffens my body in shock, my heartbeat accelerating. Hesitant, I tilt my head to face the sky seeing streaks of black and purple dance the sky being drawn to the dark purple glowing Dorma Anim.

Gajeel ponders, "What's happening?"

"This looks bad you guys, it's gaining power pulling it from the air."

The joints in the armour inhale the dark magic power turning the once silver beast to a metallic midnight purple colour, red eyes bleeding. The armour plate of the Dorma Anim shifts, starting to transform.

The ground shakes below our feet, I stumble quickly in surprise catching myself I subconsciously outstretch my palms to balance myself standing straight.

The transforming monster hides behind black lights, I squint my eyes trying to see through and catch a glimpse of the Dorma Anim's transformation, curious.

"I shall rob you of the will to fight, you'll be begging me for mercy. Witness the power of Dorma Anim; Black Sky," Faust threatens. The light switches off, taking me by surprise at its new form. The beast is as black as death, standing taller on its hinds looking over the Colosseum pillars, each arm was equipped with a sword hiding the armoured hands. The shape reminded me more of a warrior, less than a dragon, like before. With a swing of its sword, it repels a blue wave of magic power. The crunching dirt to my side I see Natsu jump in front of me, outstretching his arm, what's he doing? Protecting me?

It raises its sword, Faust laughing at my sweating face, "I got you now Dragon Slayers!"

The sword lunges forward in our direction striking the floor creating a shock wave as the four of us are repelled in different trajectories.

Natsu stands up, looking aggravated, his knees bent as he pounces towards the beast, punching with a flaming fist on the Black Sky's shoulder blade.

I overhear Faust laugh in enjoyment, spoiled of his own magic power, "You're going to have to do better than that!" Faust easily pushes Natsu off the weapon sending him crashing towards the ground.

I watch it in slow motion, Natsu's face scribbled in pain. His eyes closed, his teeth clamped together acting brave. I couldn't stop staring, noticing all of Natsu's bruises and cuts from today. I completely zoned out, Gajeel's mumbling voice incoherent to me as I just stare at my best friend.

"So it's come to this, has it, Faust?" I snarled under my breath. He hurt him-he's hurt Natsu. Faust, you're dead to me now.

I hear Faust's unpleasant voice in my head, "Can you feel it? This absolute magic power is spectacular. Don't bother falling to your knees and begging for your lives. Stay right where you are so I can watch you tremble with fear!"

I get up, ready to defend Natsu. I was so focused on hatred and writhing on my anger, I notice the Dorma Anim wielding its sword pointing it towards the sky. The black magic power travelling to the sword, illuminating in white. "You can't stop me," Faust laughs, "I'm the one dragon you cannot slay!"

He strikes the sword to the ground again, sending a blasting beam towards myself and the others. It strikes me, a searing shot of pain coursing through my body as I scream feeling my body burn.

I hear Gajeel grunt aloud, mixing with my screams, my heart breaking hearing Wendy squeal and Natsu yell in pain. I stumble to the ground, landing on my side my head snapping. I clutch my neck feeling the whiplash, feeling Faust's degrading stare bore down on me, "You're pathetic. You don't stand a chance of winning. To think, you the Dragon Princess, have the most powerful Dragon Slayer Magic in existence-how pathetic!"

I look down, hiding my head in my crossed arms feeling the shame. Maybe Faust was right, I'm only letting the others down, I'm not strong, my magic power is all over the place and unstable.

Natsu growls, making me look up and glace to him, "Everyone in this world is suffering because there is no magic power. I'd really like to know why their crazy king seems to have more than his fair share of it."

No, what was I convincing myself? None of that was true. I couldn't let my anxieties get the best of me. I flex my arms, crouching my knees. My hands and balls of my feet pressing into the ground, arching my back, like a tiger ready to pounce. "You greedy inconsiderate bastard," I snap.

Faust chuckles darkly, ignoring my fierce attitude-like always, "You'd be hard-pressed to find a king who hasn't imposed a tax on his people. That's how monarchy works my boy. The Dorma Anim requires a constant influx of magic power, so it's gathered from all over our world. That's why it was sealed away it's a forbidden weapon but now that I have activated it, the fate of this world is dependable on my victory."

Wendy snaps, "Why should we believe you?"

"You don't give a crap about what happens to this world, that's why you're stealing all its magic power," Gajeel states the obvious.

Natsu clenches his fists, glowing a scorching orange, "One of the reasons I joined Fairy Tail was so I could help others and protect the ones I care about. To be honest, I couldn't care less about what happened to your stupid world but I do care about everyone who lives here. So I'm about to kick your butt for them."

Faust laughs, losing his sanity over how intent he is to gain my magic power, rambling on.

I speak up, "Wendy if you get scared that's okay."

"What are you talking about?" Wendy stammers.

"This might get ugly."

"Natsu get back!" I warn him.

If Faust wanted to see the true extent of my power, that's exactly what he's going to get.

Next Update: 20th January